Avon Anew Platinum Night Cream

No Image

1.7

on 9/19/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As we used to say when I was a teen, this stuff is the pits!!! It's sticky, it does not absorb. Skin stays sticky for hours after application. You can roll it up and off you skin by just brushing you face with finger tips. The original Anew, from years ago, was great. Don't know why Avon had to mess with a good thing.

on 9/3/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this moisturizer from Avon because I was never disappointed by their other moisturizers. However, I cannot get past the extremely strong scent of this moisturizer. Yes it is thick and I will never know if it is a good product or not, because the scent made me physically ill so I had to wash my face and neck again. I do not understand why manufacturers need to scent their facial products knowing that scents in cosmetics are know skin irritants.

on 1/16/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been debating whether or not to try any or all of the vast line of Anew skin care products. My Avon rep gave me a sample of the Day Cream (will try next) and Night Cream.

After cleansing my face as usual, I applied the night cream just before bed - it felt heavy but, luckily, there was no irritation. It took a long time (several minutes) for it to absorb and never fully did. I felt over-hydrated. This cream is just too rich and heavy for me - maybe someone who is VERY dry (I am moderately dry - and it is winter right now, when I am dryer than usual) or older??

Not good for folks with sensitivity to AHAs. I will not be purchasing the full size ($31 - $35) product.