Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
Sweethearts Perfect Flush BlushSweethearts Perfect Flush BlushSweethearts Perfect Flush BlushSweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

4.4

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I would be lying if I said I didn't buy this solely because of the packaging, it's just so pretty! I have the shade Something About Berry and it gives such a beautiful rosy flush. I do have to be pretty careful how much I apply though, it's very easy to go overboard because of how pigmented it is and since I'm so pale. But with a very light hand this looks so beautiful and is my go to blush. I do have to agree with a PP about the drawbacks, even though packaging is adorable it's very bulky and takes up a lot of room if you're travelling, plus I find it wears off after a few hours. As far as the sparkles go I hardly notice them but I know some people have no patience for even the slightest bit of glitter on their face

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This blush in candy glow is a really pretty cool-tone pink that goes on quite elegantly. The baked texture makes it buildable and blendable, which is what you want in a blush. This colour looks great on lighter skin-tones, especially if you're fair. I actually really love this blush but I'd be lying if there wasn't a few drawbacks. Firstly, the third strip has sparkles in it, and they do transfer to your face. Second, the packaging is very bulky and not travel efficient. Lastly, it's very expensive. It's almost $40 here in Canada, which is about the same amount for a NARS blush. Despite all of this, I would still recommend it to someone who is building their beauty collection and especially as a gift to a teenager or someone who loves Disney.

on 12/23/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Candy Glow, a pinky peachy shade and Sparkling Bellini, which tends to be more orange/coral and is a new shade.

Have only tried Candy Glow for now. The packaging is indeed attractive however it does feels cheap as it is made of cardboard but its fine for me. The shade is really light which I prefer as it is hard to get too heavy handed for this blush. I only use one swipe for a natural finish. I think the more I used this the more I like it due to its natural tone.

The blusher will indeed last a long time as there are lots of blushers in the market out there I probably won't repurchase this again.

on 10/3/2016 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

By far my favorite blush. I had to get all 4 shades! They are smooth and pigmented with a beautiful radiance. No need for highlighter as this is a blush and highlighter in one brush stroke. So easy to apply, it never looks overdone. I have oily skin with large pores and this blush doesn't emphasis my flaws. Just gives that glow from within.

on 9/26/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in Candy Glow, and boy does it glow! This has a rather intense sheen to it, and it gives life to my complexion in a lovely way. It's not intensely pigmented as far as the colour payoff goes, but you do get a flushed look and - again - a quite intense sheen from this blush. I tend to swirl my brush around all of the different shades, simply because the blush brush I use the most is too big to just pick up just one colour. But I do like having the option to pick up a smaller brush and choose from three different shades within the same product. You can get a number of different "looks" from this one product alone, which is great!

+ Cruelty free
+ Could be used as blush, blush topper or highlighter, depending on the look you're after
+ Lovely summer blush that I think suits both colder and warmer undertones
+ The design of the box looks lovely. I don't see myself as a sucker for all things pretty and pink, but this really is cute
+ For being a higher end brand, I find the prices to be pretty reasonable
+ Will most likely last me a really long time

- The pigmentation could be a little better. The finger swatches you see online makes it look highly pigmented, but applied with a brush I find it to be more shimmer than colour payoff. In a "perfect world" I'd like it to be more like 50/50.
- While the box look amazing, it feels just a tad bit cheap? Maybe it's just me, but cardboard tend to feel a little cheap (though it's more environmentally friendly that way I guess, so it's not a big deal in the end)
- I'm really fair, but I'm unsure if this would show up on deeper skin tones
- I don't like to see talc as second ingredient in a high-end blush

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm in love with Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blushes!! Come "watch the swatch' in my YouTube review! I did a full swatch and review of three of these luminously gorgeous blushes. And yes, they truly are glowy! Glowy from their wonderful baked formula that brings out the built in highlighter in them. And I've always wanted a 2-in-1 blush highlighter. And these fit the bill to perfection. And so versatile, each with their 3 strips of luminous color to swirl individually, two or all three at a time to give you a custom look each time! Talk about a beautiful healthy almost ethereal lit from within glow, that's what I get! ~ though I don't forget to eat my greens and take my vitamins! lol! Truly, my dream come true radiant highlighter, perfection, confection in a blush!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This blush looks so natural on the skin. I don't understand why people crib about the color payoff being too low. I've blogged about this blush, check it out for complete details. https://lisamirani.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/too-faced-sweethearts

I'm so happy with the product, it makes a great blush and a highlighter too :)

on 6/25/2016 7:37:00 AM

The most perfect blush ever. I bought this in candy glow and it is just a gorgeous trio of pinky glowing goodness. Highly pigmented and so flattering. Oh and it comes in a heart shaped box *le sigh*.

I would recommend this to everyone <3

I. freaking. love. this. product. First of all, it looks so damn adorable, and I intend on keeping the packaging. I just cannot bear to throw it away. And even if I do decide to, I like that it is made out of cardboard which is easily recyclable! It is not flimsy thin cardboard, and is actually very sturdy. Of course there's that little piece of plastic inside, but the plastic volume is minimised here. I had been eyeing this product for so long that now it is my baby.

The pigmentation is beautiful, and its moisturising too. Not flaky and even when I tap excess, not much comes out, so I don't feel like I'm wasting product. It has a very good quantity that can last you long, so it's definitely worth the price. I have it in Candy Glow, which is (I believe) one of the lighter shades. This makes for a good highlight/blush too! When I'm fair (naturally), it makes for a cute blush and when I am more tan this can even be used as a highlight though not too much as it is essentially still pink.

Not only will I purchase again if it's lost of ran out, I want more shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have it in peach beach. It's a peachy-pinky color that gives a healty glow. Not too shimmer, not too matte. Really long lasting. Kinda pricey, but a little goes a long way since it's very pigmented.