2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is a decent translucent powder. It's not cakey and for the money it's awesome. I recommend it for people with dry skin who only want to set maybe their under eye concealer but if you've got oily skin this won't work well for you.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Neutral

5 years ago

I found this product in the winter sales and it was 75p that sounds sooooo cheap but it was a very good product and highly recommended

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

It's a not very good powder for an oily skin type. Combined with my foundation, it makes my skin look very cakey and unnatural. It also doesn't hold for very long, an hour tops, and after that my face looks very oily and shiny. Now, to be fair, I do have relatively oily skin so no powder can keep my face matte for an entire day, but other powders I've used usually last for at least a couple of hours. I wouldn't recommend buying this product if you have oily or combination skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

I am very disapointed with this product from MUA. I applied my Maybelline FitMe foundation then set it with this. The product left my foundation patchy and uneven. Although, I was not predicting outstanding results considering it has a price if £1. I will not repurchase!! A good cheap powder is the Rimmel Stay Matte which is around £1.99!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Tan

HairBlack

6 years ago

I think this is a really good pressed powder it keeps me matte all day I got the lightest shade and it's fine I thinks it's really good for the price but it is a bit chalky

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

6 years ago

I wear full coverage foundations and combing this with one just makes such a cakey texture it's horrible. I am also very fair and the lightest shade is far too dark for me. However my tanned friend wears this on top of a tinted moisturiser and it looks great on her! Depends a lot on your base I think and also it's £1 so definitely worth trying to see if it suits you

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

I'm somewhat neutral on this...it's by no means terrible, especially for the price. It lasts on my combination skin a good 5/6 hours or so before needing reapplication. It's quite nice to apply, and the texture is silky. The packaging feels a little cheap, but that's essentially true of all MUA products. For £1, you can't really go too far wrong; but if you add an extra quid or two onto that you'd probably do much better.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

EyesOther

6 years ago

This press powder is good for the cost but for around the same price (maybe cheaper) you can get the press powder from the natural collection at boots what works significantly better then this ... A disadvantage of this product as well is of you drop it (like I have on a multiple amount of times) it all turns into dust! - so in conclusion if you want to perchance a cheap press powder I strongly advise getting the press powder from the natural collections instead of this as it is the same cost market and is better then this one from MUA

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Great for setting concealer! I got shade 3 for contour too... Love MUA

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

6 years ago

Great price, only £1! I love this power, even more than Rimmel London's pressed powder. It doesn't come off easily and lasts quite a long time before I need to touch up again. The only downfall is even the lightest shade is a little dark. To make it work I have to blow on the powder brush before I apply.. It makes it go on my face a bit lighter. But I love it, would and have repurchased.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure