Lise Watier Neiges

Lise Watier Neiges

3.5

One of my favorite scents ever. :) I remember the first time I tried this perfume, in my teens, and I loved it even then. I don't think it's old ladyish at all like some have said. It has a soft, clean, feminine, powdery smell. Men seem to love it too. The smell does remind me of snow, I don't know if it's just because of the cute bottle, or if it's the actual smell of it though lol. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hate the packaging. Super expensive. And the scent is awful. I get a ridiculous headache anytime I smell this. It is a potent strong floral powdery scent, very "grandma" smelling. Yuck! :(

on 5/13/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I smelled this scent while on vacation. To me, it is very delicate, soft and powdery--ultra feminine. I think it's one of the nicest scents in its price range. This is great to try if you like Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--both have that soft, comforting quality.

on 1/26/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's too much of a mix of everything, it's overpowering and strong. You're pretty much overwhelmed by the scent, and it's not a nice one either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not very picky when it comes to fragrances, but this one just doesn't work

on 9/13/2012 5:03:00 PM

I love this! It's a very pretty, soft white floral that has something cool about it that really does make you think of snow! Plus the gorgeous snowflakes on the bottle, hello! It's a great alternative to the heavy, spicy, vanilla scents many of us like to wear in the winter. And it's Canadian! Woo-hoo! Her makeup line is gorgeous too, by the way. There are a lot of plum shades in her fall line, and they are just beautiful. The SA at London Drugs said they just saw the holiday line, she said "oooh, just wait til you see it!" I'm excited!

I'm not one for floral or powdery scents, but something about this one really captured my attention. The top notes remind me exactly of a fresh snowfall, cool and crisp. The middle is quite powdery, but it works extremely well with my chemistry - it might not for some others. It doesn't smell too old or overpowering on me. The base is my favourite, it dries to a very warm and comforting scent. Smells like a winter's day, basically.

on 4/27/2009 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this at SDM the other day and was surprised with how pleasent the scent was on me. It's a very cool, fresh scent, yet has sweet and fruity undertones but not too over powering. I didn't buy it at the time, wanted to leave the scent on my skin and see how it lasted through out the day,. It lasted pretty well and the scent didn't turn funky on me like more fragrances tend to, I will definately purchase when I am ready to buy a new fragrance.

i have not used this scent but i am writing this as a "public service warning".
i work with a girl who wears this perfume, and since she has started wearing it she has smelled consistently like sour, wet, laundry.... this really strong smell that is just "OFF". i am not the only one who has noticed this. one of my coworkers noticed, totally separately, but neither of us is comfortable saying anything especially since we do not get along with this girl personally. this may sound wacky but i'm just putting this out there. please consider this when checking out this fragrance. ask second opinions!!

I actually got a sample of this when I ordered some Lise Watier makeup. I was excited because I had been wanting to try it, but was unwilling to purchase w/o smelling it first (since it is a Canadian brand and I'm in the U.S.).

Glad I didn't gamble and just order it because I didn't like it. Powdery is the best way I can think to describe it, sort of like a soapy scent. Not necessarily offensive, but it reminds me of something a much, much older woman would wear. And thought the scent itself is not gross by any means, it seems to give me a headache every time I wear it.

But as with all perfumes, that's just the way it reacted with the oils on my skin. I smelled like a soapy old lady, but maybe it will smell heavenly on someone else.

on 7/19/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've only given 2 lippies because this is really not the type of fragrance I go for. Very powdery with a touch of spice to give that spiky feeling in the nostrils and slightly sweet. If you're a fan of powder, do give Neiges a try. If not, avoid at all costs as this is probably the powderiest fragrance I've tried. Goes on strong but didn't last long on me.

Popular Fragrances