Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

4.5

Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate Dimethcone Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Nylon-12 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer Polysorbate 20 C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters Trimethysiloxysilicate Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Sorbitan Stearate Polyacrylamide Chlorphenesin C13-14 Isoparaffin Tocopheryl Acetate Silica Laureth-7 Methylisothiazolinone Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Carmine/CI 75470 Iron Oxides/CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Mica Red 40 Lake/CI 16035 Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 Ultramarines/CI 77007

on 4/9/2016 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this blush/highlighter/shimmer palette, but I don't think I will buy it again. For me, this is one of those products I sometimes use, but I don't find necessary in my makeup collection. I use it on top of blushes, to get more of a shimmery look. I need to apply it with a light hand so as not to look as if I have bathed in shimmer. It's slightly pink, very pretty and quite shimmery. I wouldn't use it on it's own as a blush though, because it's too shimmery for that. Also, it doesn't have enough colour on its own. I suppose I could use it as a highlighter too, but I have other products for that. Perhaps it would be too pink for that though.

This is a great pinky highlight. I find though that the one I have is sorta grainy whereas the other two shades I have in this line have a more buttery consistency. I like it as a highlight but find it can look too pink if I apply too much.

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really like the way this looks on my skin. It's VERY shimmery without being glittery (Disclaimer: I don't mind looking like a disco ball so YMMV) It looks pink in the pan, but on the skin it shows up more beigy white. It's not strobe white, but not pink either. I apply this with the E.L.F concealer brush so I can target just the tippy tops of my cheek bones and down my nose. I haven't noticed it making my pores look large, but I place it in small areas.

My only issue is it breaks so easy! I have broken 2! I travel a ton, and pack really carefully. This is the only makeup product I've ever had break. I don't take it with me any longer, until I figure out what I want to depot it into.

on 10/19/2015 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Returning this highlighter because I already have MAC Soft and Gentle and this is a dupe of it. I swatched them side by side and they are exactly the same color. However, the Soft and Gentle is more "buttery" and therefore looks more natural on the skin. Rose Champagne is much drier and you can tell it's just a very cheap highlighter. The packaging is horrendous and difficult to open if you have nails that you don't want to break.

With Soft and Gentle you don't see chunks of shimmer/glitter. I feel that with Rose Champagne it is more metallic looking and therefore unnatural looking. Rose Champagne also accentuates pores like crazy whereas the MAC Soft and Gentle doesn't. If you are looking for a cheap alternative to Soft and Gentle, then I say pick up this Fergie highlighter for $5-6 at walmart. :)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This product made the pores on my cheeks look HUGE! I have never had this happen with any other powder!

Beautiful pinky white highlight with no glitter, just a nice sheen. It's soft and smooth with no fallout. The packaging is crap but the highlight it gIves is expensive looking.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So i bought this because of all of the reviews on here but was extremely disappointed. The price was good, but i was hesitant to buy it because the packaging is SO BULKY. Well i bought it anyways, tried it on and it didn't show up at all. Couldnt even tell i swiped it on, idk felt like it didnt do anything different to my face so i immediately returned it the next day!!

on 8/13/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For fair skinned ladies like myself, finding a drugstore highlighter that doesn't come off as straight yellow/gold on the skin is almost impossible.

Until this one! Between this highlighter and elf's baked blush in Pinktastic, I'm set for life. I hope they never discontinue this product.

on 8/6/2015 11:36:00 PM

Love this stuff. The highlight is absolute gorgeous. Also there's so much product! Great for the price. Highly recommend.

If you're looking for a highlighter and you're on a budget, this is definitely worth purchasing. Not an all time favorite but definitely a great deal for the price.

Popular Blush Products