Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I originally thought that the CC+ by It Cosmetics was my dream foundation/base, but this BB primer is the best thing I've ever put on my face. I have very oily skin and this stuff keeps me fairly matte for a good amount of time before I get a dewy finish. I set this BB cream with the Rimmel Match Loose Powder and I am so matte which is as dream for an oily girl like myself. I love the feeling of a velvety primer and this is definitely a velvety feel all day. I love this!!! Which it had a pump in the packaging but not everything can be perfect.

I really like this primer. I use it as my all over primer and foundation. My skin definitely still gets shiny by the end of the day but this make up definitely doesn't start breaking down on my skin until after the 12 hours which makes a huge difference. I use a matte finish powder over a layer of this for full coverage and it has been wonderful.

I will mention that it did take a couple of weeks for my skin to adjust. I was breaking out for the first couple of weeks because I hadn't worn any liquid foundation in years. It still clogs my pores a little bit but as long as I wash it off at the end of the day it's been fine. I would definitely recommend it if you have super oily skin and have a problem with your make up breaking down halfway through the day!

I have this in LIGHT. And I would say that out of all the bb creams and tinted moisturizers I've tried.. This is the best! I'm a makeup junkie and this is absolute heaven. I have red sensitive skin and this surprisingly covers all without looking cakey. Best way to apply is with fingers. I've used this alone and under a powder foundation... Works great!

on 8/24/2015 3:33:00 PM

I was devoted to Revlon Colorstay for years, then they changed the formula.. So I continue my search for something to replace their old formula, the struggle is real, it involves a lot of buying and returning and sampling.

While I was using Estee Lauder DW, I wanted something lighter for everyday. The rep at Sephora helped me pick this out, she gave me Medium so that I could wear it when I was back from a trip to Mexico. The color is a tad to dark on me now, so I bought the travel size in Light and find that has an peachy tinge to it, so I like to mix the Light and Medium together, in short, I wish they had more color options.

EDIT: This breaks me out if I wear it everyday, so I wear it randomly but not more than once a week.

My skin: AGE 27, I am super oily, acne prone, clog prone, sensitive skin, large pores. This does not irritate my skin and has not made my hormonal chin acne worse and I have been wearing it for 6 months. I would make sure you moisturize prior to putting this on, even though I have oily skin, if I have any loose flakes I didn't notice before putting this on, this will accentuate it and then they are noticed!

The thing I like about this is I don't have to try when I'm putting it on, as long as I moisturize well I just use my fingers and blend it in, but I am trying to go for the natural look. If I try to layer it or put it on as full coverage it does not work and it looks bad so I don't use it for a glam/made up look.

Pros:
Controls Oil
Easy to apply
Smooths pores
Lasts throughout my work day

Cons:
Shade selection
Can't build coverage
Accentuates dry skin flakes
Doesn't cover redness 100%

This is my holy grail BB cream! It balances out redness in my face and I haven't noticed the dryness or fine-lines that other people have. I apply with a dense kabuki type brush and blend well. I always use a setting powder (I have a very oily t-zone and I like a matte finish) but don't feel the need to with this product.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this product since about January. One of my New Year resolutions was to improve my skin, and I figured a "healthier" make-up could help with that.

I had been eyeballing this product ever since its initial release, but the price tag and small size was off-putting. "You can get a lot more product from other companies for the same amount of money!" I thought. Yes, this is true. However, it doesn't matter if the other products are unsatisfactory. This product is truly worth the money, I'd say. Imma tell you why!

Texture: this feels slippery and silky like a primer. In fact, the packaging says you can use it as a primer...aside from special events, I think that may be overkill. I wear it alone. This great texture is wonderful at filling in the potholes--uh, I mean pores--on my face. Does it completely smooth them out to Photoshop perfection? No, let's be realistic. Besides, that would look freaky. What it does do is make my face look like it has normal-sized pores, which is a huge win for me. I've had other products achieve this, but they broke me out (filled in my pores too well, I suppose!). The texture blends out evenly and easily without streakiness.

Coverage: this is light-medium coverage. It's pretty good at covering up my blotchiness that occurs due to nerves and heat. Unless it's that time of the month and I have a big honkin' hormonal zit, I generally don't feel the need to use concealer. Despite this decent coverage, it doesn't feel like anything is on my face. Not only is it weightless, but my skin feels like it can breath. Once set with powder, I don't have much issue with transferring, either.

Benefits: Okay, here's what really sealed the deal for me! It has SPF30, which is one of the higher SPFs you see in make-up. I prefer an SPF in my make-up, since many standalone face sunscreens burn my face (Why? I don't know, I assume it's an inactive ingredient they feature). This doesn't sting. Another goodie: the longer I used this (as in, about a month into using it), my face looked better. Less blotchiness, fewer bumps (not acne, just little bumps I previously would get), and less acne. I'm not sure if the "treatment" effects it claims were at play, or if previous products I used were just that irritating to my skin, but either way I was HAPPY. Another happy point: it's pretty good at controlling the oily mess that my face typically is, without the smothering feeling of most oil-control products.

The last time a make-up really helped improve my skin was when I switched to Bare Minerals Matte (I just got over the extreme-o mess that stuff made). Where before I was constantly trying new foundations, I have no desire to do so now. It's a keeper!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product shouldn't work on me, but it does! It's pretty yellow in tone, and I'm a neutral/cool NW20, but the shade Light is sheer enough to blend with my skin and not look like a weird yellow mask. It also helps neutralize my surface redness. The other reason it shouldn't work is because my skin is dry and the texture of it has a very "silicone primer" feel to it and that's usually better suited to oily skin and for oil control. If my skin is well moisturized when I apply it, it dries down to a gorgeous satin finish and doesn't make me look dry! I don't set it with powder, though, because that probably would be too much mattifying for me!

A heads up, it's much cheaper to buy the travel sized version than the full size, so if you are either Light or Medium (travel size only come in those two shades), do yourself a favor and save around $15\oz!

I've read lots of good reviews before buying this product in fair shade. When I've tested it on my wrist and a part of my face in store, it felt and looked very nice and smooth. My skin is quite dry and I can tell, that this product does not suit dry skin well. I like to wear bb or cc creams alone, not applying moisturizer or bearing just a little. With this product you definitely need to apply lots. alone it feels dry and somewhat chalky, and it really emphasises dry patches. My skin is fair (with slight "seasonal" tan). Blonde hair. So, I've noticed that this product has a yellowish tint to it. It sort of washes my look away (comparing to other bb creams in the same lightest shade). Makes me look unhealthy. Another problem I've noticed is that it has the same effect as some of hd setting powder have. Beware when you have your picture taken with flash, it really brightens you up, making you look like a ghost. And god help you, if the application is uneven! will make your look a total disaster on the picture, showing white patches on your face. I wonder if it's only the problem for a fair shade.
I kinda stopped using it, or using it's a bit to achieve matt look (it's very matt). I'll try to use it again when I'll need lightweight bb cream for hot days, just to see if it might still somehow work for me and not to be complete waste of money.

on 3/18/2015 4:15:00 PM

Have you ever found a really good foundation for you, but you still continue to hunt for the product of your dreams? My oily, sensitive skin has been doing well with two CG foundations, but for some reason, I can't leave well enough alone. I bought this because it got good reviews for oily skin. I watched a few YT videos, and it seemed like I could get away with Light, because I wanted to try the travel size, .5 oz., for $10. Is it me or is it strange that twice as much product, 1 oz., costs $35? Anyway, the Light is much too dark and orange for my N/NW10-15 skin. Bummer, but I could have worked with that if I liked it. So I'll start with the strange thing that happened after I took the little foil seal off. I did it with the cap facing up, so as not to dispense too much product, yet it started spewing all over like an angry volcano. Trying to squeeze it back into the tube like toothpaste made it worse. Then, the application, which was difficult since I had to hold the tube with one hand. I used my fingers, per most suggestions, and it started out okay. But it didn't really blend. It kind of sat on top of my skin. I'm not one to rub my skin too hard, since that makes it red and irritated, so I used a beautyblender. That helped a little bit, but it was stuck to the hairs in my eyebrows, accentuated my pores, and highlighted any drop of dryness. It took 3 tries to get it to cover my nose, but after using setting powder (also recommended) my nose had a weird cakey, powdery cast to it. Within less than an hour, the sides of my nose and the skin between my eyebrows required blotting paper. Twice.

on 2/5/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is everything I wanted in a bb cream; I didn't know it would even be possible for that to happen, but it did. I wanted something that would match my skin, sheerly even out my skintone, have a matte finish, and not break me out, and this has done all that. Plus it doesn't have a fragrance, and it's stupid easy to apply with my fingers. The texture is very smooth and matte, and it feels good putting it on. And I don't need to use very much, which is a plus because this is an expensive bb cream for me ($35). But when I tested it at Sephora I was amazed. I'd sampled several other bb creams that day and none of them matched my skin, it was very disappointing. But this one, in fair, fits like a glove, and it's good for my oily skin. I am sold. I will re-buy this many times over, I can already tell. One thing - I don't rely on this for sun protection, as I use such a small amount. I put it on over sunscreen (paula's choice) and it doesn't pill or anything, it just sits nicely on top.