Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- it feels like a dream (very silicone) when I apply it to my face
- there are 4 shades (fair, light, medium, tan)
- it blends seamlessly into the skin if your skin isn't too dry (not sure how it works on oily skin)
- SPF 30

Cons:
- it directly cracks up on every single dry patch that I have and accentuate skin texture. I can seamlessly blend it on my hand, but I can't do that on my face
- once dried it looks very powdery and cakey all over the face
- coverage is minimal

Terrible product. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

What is it about makeup that makes us keep looking for something better when you already have something near perfect. I've been using and loving this product for years, and I keep purchasing and getting rid of similar products in the search of something better. Nothing I have tried comes close in terms of lasting power, it literally stays on for 12 hours. This goes on smoothly, has great coverage, minimizes pores, and doesn't make me greasy or break me out. I hope tarte keeps making this forever.

on 10/26/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My makeup routine was taking up too much time in the morning and the FIT Me foundation I was using was starting to look too heavy/cakey and just gross on my face, so I started the hunt for a product with lighter to medium coverage.

I decided to go into Sephora and wing it. I was tossing up between the Coloured Clay CC Primer and the Tinted 12-hour Primer. The colour match for the Tinted Primer in medium was a good match for my skin (if a tiny bit dark, but that was good as I was going on holiday to Fiji in a few weeks and it would have been a perfect match by then.)

I've been using this product for a good 3 months now and I can confidently say this will be a staple in my makeup kit. I squeeze out a pea-sized amount and dot it around my face, then just rub it in with my fingers. Blends like a dream and does such a nice job of covering small blemishes and evening out my skin tone. For work I usually follow with concealer, powder & setting spray and it lasts the whole day, and by the end of the day my face seriously looks 'lit from within.' I would go as far as to say my skin looks better at the end of the day than it does in the morning. There is only a slight shine on my t-zone and it rubs off where my glasses sit on my nose but I've yet to come across a product that stays through that.

It cut my makeup routine by at least 10 minutes (crucial for a sleepy girl like me) and it even looks good on it's own - on a weekend I just slap it on with some bronzer and liquid highlighter and gives me the perfect no-makeup look.

Seriously great product, I feel like combo-oily girls who don't like the full matte finish will enjoy this product.

on 10/23/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product does a good job of even coverage and matte finish where I am usually shiny. Over a few hours, it would show my flakes and dry skin. A major factor of my flaking skin is from topical acne gel tho.

on 12/14/2015 9:27:00 PM

It's so interesting how these reviews are all either one lippie or five! Okay, I really thought this stuff was awesome at first -- it gave me a smooth and velvety feel, made my skin look practically perfect, didn't break me out overnight, didn't smell like sunscreen... I really thought I had found the answer. I rarely get along with primers, BB creams, or sunscreen but this somehow rolled them into one and came out awesome!

My only small complaint was that I would have preferred a fair-light shade that wasn't quite as yellow as the light one.

However, the point was moot. I should have known better than to try a product with all that silicone. It hasn't worked for me in the past, and it's not working now. Three days in and I am breaking out all over -- at age 62! And I did my darnedest to clean it all off at night. This is the product that finally convinced me that it really was the silicone.

But I gave it a three because it's a product I would love to be able to use.

I loved this so much for its soft and silky texture and the coverage didnt feel heavy but it was pretty good and i have mild acne. I adored this until i realized it broke me out pretty bad:( Probably great for non acne prone skin, but i sadly had to return this.

This primer was way too cakey. Even with a thin layer it shows every pore and dry spot. After a week of trying to make it work, my cheeks broke out. The color selection is also very poor, as most shades tend to lean on the orange side.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I love this stuff more than I thought I would. For the past couple years I've worn nothing but powder (Neutrogena powder at that) on my face. I had done away with any liquid foundation or anything like it because I felt it always turned out too heavy for my liking no matter what brand I used. I have acne-prone and (very) oily skin, and powder alone made my face a complete oil spill within like 2 hours every single time I wore it, but I was too lazy to go out and try something new. Well I decided it's time to find something better now that the warmer months are coming up, so I bought this hoping it wouldn't be too heavy or make me oily. This BB cream does WONDERS. I can wear it all day alone on my skin and I don't get half as oily as I did with powder in 2 hours. Plus it gives me just enough coverage for my light acne and doesn't feel heavy at all. Doesn't slip off my face, doesn't get messy or gross. Looks almost as good after an 8 hour shift at my job than when I first applied it. Seriously worth the price and I'm glad I decided to try something new.

on 5/10/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I wear this at least 5 days a week for school. I'm in the shade fair and it's a perfect color match for me, which is pretty rare because I'm so pale. It gives medium coverage for redness and you don't need to use a lot of product. I've had my tube since mid February and I have a good amount left. The SPF 30 in this stuff is absolutely amazing and makes it perfect for an everyday product. I only wish it was a bit less expensive.. 36, tarte?! Really? I think at the checkout at Sephora there are "travel" sized bottles for around $10, but only in two of the shades. :( I've been looking for a dupe for this but since I can't really find anything, I'll continue to purchase this because it's perfect and has lasted me 3 months so far with a good amount (about 1/2) left. Luckily I still have gift cards from the holidays.

on 2/16/2015 2:58:00 PM

Bought a mini travel size to try it. Got medium color. I agree if you have dry skin, it might not blend nicely. I have oily tzone after a few hours but not with this on. Did everything I wanted it to. I used it as my foundation because it was enough coverage. Didn't make me break out. Easy to blend with fingers or with a flat head blending brush. Will re-purchase.