Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

4.4

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 3/9/2017 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally love all things by Tarte but I regret falling into the hype about this BB Cream. Yes it has good sun protection, a decent shade range and lovely minimalist packaging. However, for me, I find that the product sits right on top of my skin and doesn't blend well at all.Even with a Beauty Blender, it leaves streaks on my face. It feels very silicone-y and greasy and transfers onto my clothes; even when setting with a powder. At $47 CAD, I feel like the product should preform much better in terms of settling into the skin. I won't be repurchasing.

on 10/26/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My makeup routine was taking up too much time in the morning and the FIT Me foundation I was using was starting to look too heavy/cakey and just gross on my face, so I started the hunt for a product with lighter to medium coverage.

I decided to go into Sephora and wing it. I was tossing up between the Coloured Clay CC Primer and the Tinted 12-hour Primer. The colour match for the Tinted Primer in medium was a good match for my skin (if a tiny bit dark, but that was good as I was going on holiday to Fiji in a few weeks and it would have been a perfect match by then.)

I've been using this product for a good 3 months now and I can confidently say this will be a staple in my makeup kit. I squeeze out a pea-sized amount and dot it around my face, then just rub it in with my fingers. Blends like a dream and does such a nice job of covering small blemishes and evening out my skin tone. For work I usually follow with concealer, powder & setting spray and it lasts the whole day, and by the end of the day my face seriously looks 'lit from within.' I would go as far as to say my skin looks better at the end of the day than it does in the morning. There is only a slight shine on my t-zone and it rubs off where my glasses sit on my nose but I've yet to come across a product that stays through that.

It cut my makeup routine by at least 10 minutes (crucial for a sleepy girl like me) and it even looks good on it's own - on a weekend I just slap it on with some bronzer and liquid highlighter and gives me the perfect no-makeup look.

Seriously great product, I feel like combo-oily girls who don't like the full matte finish will enjoy this product.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was looking to up my base/primer game and I'm also trying to switch to cruelty-free products so the staff at Sephora recommended this and I LOVE IT!

I use this in Medium. The first time I used it, I applied with my fingers and it worked but it was kinda thick. The second time I used a stippling brush, and it was fantastic. Blended really well, gave the right amount of coverage and saves product that way too. I wear it on it's own for lazy days when I don't need a full face of make up. It saves me a lot of time. As a primer, it really makes the rest of my make up stick. When I need a matte finish (which is most days coz I live in a humid, tropical country), I wear powder foundation over, but I now use a lot less than I did with my previous BB cream coz this Tarte product just makes it all stick so much better. It keeps me matte much longer through the day. It's long-wearing, seems to be rather waterproof, and it doesn't make me break out! Definitely gonna add this as a staple product in my beauty regime from now on!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A really good bb cream, it has nice coverage. Light and comfortable. It has sunscreen which is good for the skin. This bb cream blends beautifully and well. It is easy to apply and take off. It is lightweight with has an excellent pigmentation. Will lasts all day and your face will look smooth and flawless.

on 3/18/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

EEEW!!!!! This stuff SUX!

This felt so great when I tried it on my hands...then I put it on my face and... it highlighted every pore and clung mercilessly to my dry patches.

This is in no way formulated for those with dry skin. Run far away from this product, its terrible.

on 3/11/2015 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product when I was first experimenting with makeup. I didn't want to commit to using foundation because I didn't feel I really needed that much coverage on my skin. When I tried this out it was amazing. It is pretty much my go to bb cream because it gives great coverage. The only thing I didn't necessarily like about this product is that there are only like 4 shades so it can be hard to find the exact shade I want, but overall I really like this bb cream.

on 2/5/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is everything I wanted in a bb cream; I didn't know it would even be possible for that to happen, but it did. I wanted something that would match my skin, sheerly even out my skintone, have a matte finish, and not break me out, and this has done all that. Plus it doesn't have a fragrance, and it's stupid easy to apply with my fingers. The texture is very smooth and matte, and it feels good putting it on. And I don't need to use very much, which is a plus because this is an expensive bb cream for me ($35). But when I tested it at Sephora I was amazed. I'd sampled several other bb creams that day and none of them matched my skin, it was very disappointing. But this one, in fair, fits like a glove, and it's good for my oily skin. I am sold. I will re-buy this many times over, I can already tell. One thing - I don't rely on this for sun protection, as I use such a small amount. I put it on over sunscreen (paula's choice) and it doesn't pill or anything, it just sits nicely on top.

on 1/28/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a very nice product. I'm always on a hunt for products pale enough for my very fair skin, and the lightest shade of his product fits the buck great. This applies easily with fingertips. It has a light, silicone feel and gives my skin a medium coverage without feeling like I'm wearing a bunch of product on my face. This honestly lets me feel like I'm wearing foundation without the heavy feeling. This does slip around on my face a little, so I always set with powder. It controls my oil nicely and paired with a good concealer, it's all I need.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff is amazing - Tarte is quickly becoming my favorite brand! I bought a tube of the BB Tinted Treatment Primer online without trying it out and it became an instant HG for me. I am a woman of color with a very fair complexion (think Rashida Jones for reference) and extremely yellow undertones. I bought the Medium shade which matches my skin tone perfectly. I had been looking for a primer/SPF for several months and, in the process, ended up trying several different brands. This one is the best by far. It goes on with a matte finish (which is important because I am extremely oily), lasts all day, doesn't break me out, or turn orange on me. For fuller coverage, I apply a powder on top. My skin looks smooth and flawless when I wear this BB cream; it doesn't crease or fade at all during the day. The SPF 30 (titanium & zinc oxide) is very good - I usually use no less than SPF 40 on my face - but it's fine for everyday wear. At $35 for an ounce, it is not the cheapest stuff out there, but it's not too outrageous. My only concern is that I will use the tube up too quickly as I apply SPF quite liberally.

on 8/19/2013 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! It helps even out my skin tone but doesn't make my skin look made up. The product is costly and the packaging is looking a bit dirty, but I think it's worth the cost.