Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

4.1

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I originally thought that the CC+ by It Cosmetics was my dream foundation/base, but this BB primer is the best thing I've ever put on my face. I have very oily skin and this stuff keeps me fairly matte for a good amount of time before I get a dewy finish. I set this BB cream with the Rimmel Match Loose Powder and I am so matte which is as dream for an oily girl like myself. I love the feeling of a velvety primer and this is definitely a velvety feel all day. I love this!!! Which it had a pump in the packaging but not everything can be perfect.

on 6/11/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this has been reformulated or not, but when I used it a few years ago I really liked it. It was easy to apply, decent coverage for a BB, and dried to a nice, matte finish. It never settled into my pores and it never oxidized. Fast forward to now...and the tube I bought recently....I hate this stuff! I swear, it's like I bought a totally different product. (I know I didn't because I actually took the old expired tube into Ulta with me for reference). It still applies easily, but it settles into all my pores now. Adding a primer underneath took care of that problem, but the primer only helped for a few hours. It started breaking up & it oxidized like crazy! I use the Light shade and it turned completely orange on me. Oompah Loompa Orange. Bottom line, I don't understand why this stuff worked so well for me in the past and does not work AT ALL for me now, but I'm seriously disappointed. It's utterly unusable for me now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently my acne has gotten really bad and I wanted to cover it up because I'm an insecure person :') so I normally used the Neutrogena acne concealer and some Target foundation in their Boots No.7 line and for a while my skin felt absolutely disgusting because of the foundation and acne, even though the foundation is advertised for acne. I noticed I was getting clogged and wanted to try something new and I wish I would've bought this earlier!

My skin is extremely oily and my foundation would always look gross by the end of the day but this BB cream stays on like no tomorrow and mattifies my face so much, I've been getting so many compliments on my skin because it literally erases my acne scarring and makes my skin look so clear, smooth, and matte. I use this with the Anastasia Born this Way concealer and my skin looks as smooth as a baby's butt. My skin has not been clogged by this product at all and I use just my hands to smooth it over my face and blends so well, and you can definitely layer the products on because it's so buildable.

on 10/23/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product does a good job of even coverage and matte finish where I am usually shiny. Over a few hours, it would show my flakes and dry skin. A major factor of my flaking skin is from topical acne gel tho.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a user-friendly bb cream. You can easily use your fingers and just spread out.

This product has a matte finish.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I love this stuff more than I thought I would. For the past couple years I've worn nothing but powder (Neutrogena powder at that) on my face. I had done away with any liquid foundation or anything like it because I felt it always turned out too heavy for my liking no matter what brand I used. I have acne-prone and (very) oily skin, and powder alone made my face a complete oil spill within like 2 hours every single time I wore it, but I was too lazy to go out and try something new. Well I decided it's time to find something better now that the warmer months are coming up, so I bought this hoping it wouldn't be too heavy or make me oily. This BB cream does WONDERS. I can wear it all day alone on my skin and I don't get half as oily as I did with powder in 2 hours. Plus it gives me just enough coverage for my light acne and doesn't feel heavy at all. Doesn't slip off my face, doesn't get messy or gross. Looks almost as good after an 8 hour shift at my job than when I first applied it. Seriously worth the price and I'm glad I decided to try something new.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works really well on my oily skin. BUT it does emphasize dry patches. I have some dry patches on my chin, and it does not look good. However, this BB cream keeps me matte for about 6 hours! Which is amazing. I love using this alone and not as a primer because it can make foundations look cakey. Also it's better to use a light hand because a lot of product can bunch up and look cakey. You have to set with a powder or else it will settle in fine lines.

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Great oil control (6+hours)

Cons:
Emphasizes dry patches (not for dry skin :/)
Very small color selection
Can settle in fine lines (need to powder to set)
Can make foundations look cakey (should not be used as a primer)
Price $$$ (but travel size is about $10, which is worth trying)

Overall, I think it is a nice BB cream to have. I have two of the travel sizes,I think it's nice to keep in my purse for emergency touch ups.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff is amazing - Tarte is quickly becoming my favorite brand! I bought a tube of the BB Tinted Treatment Primer online without trying it out and it became an instant HG for me. I am a woman of color with a very fair complexion (think Rashida Jones for reference) and extremely yellow undertones. I bought the Medium shade which matches my skin tone perfectly. I had been looking for a primer/SPF for several months and, in the process, ended up trying several different brands. This one is the best by far. It goes on with a matte finish (which is important because I am extremely oily), lasts all day, doesn't break me out, or turn orange on me. For fuller coverage, I apply a powder on top. My skin looks smooth and flawless when I wear this BB cream; it doesn't crease or fade at all during the day. The SPF 30 (titanium & zinc oxide) is very good - I usually use no less than SPF 40 on my face - but it's fine for everyday wear. At $35 for an ounce, it is not the cheapest stuff out there, but it's not too outrageous. My only concern is that I will use the tube up too quickly as I apply SPF quite liberally.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product with another product I purchased and didn't even use it for a couple of months. Was a surprise it was. With it being tinted i use less of my foundation. Love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this BB cream, i use it every day, i love that it has SPF 30 and the tint in medium is an exact match to my complexion. I use loose powder over this and my face is done, the coverage is light to medium, which is all i need, and the feel of the product is wonderful, Very happy with this I may have to buy a back up incase they decide to stop making it!