Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 3/9/2017 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally love all things by Tarte but I regret falling into the hype about this BB Cream. Yes it has good sun protection, a decent shade range and lovely minimalist packaging. However, for me, I find that the product sits right on top of my skin and doesn't blend well at all.Even with a Beauty Blender, it leaves streaks on my face. It feels very silicone-y and greasy and transfers onto my clothes; even when setting with a powder. At $47 CAD, I feel like the product should preform much better in terms of settling into the skin. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent for hot, humid, summer days! I have very fair skin, with age related dryness, but get shinny when it's over 90 degrees. To me this is more of a primer than a moisturizer. The product comes in Fair, which is very fair, I need to add Light to get a wear alone shade in this BB cream. It's a bit pink too. I've tried blending it with other foundations and some work, some don't.

Pros:
Goes on smooth
Dries matte
Light coverage
Don't need powder
Provides Mineral Sunscreen
Tube delivery for sanitation

Cons:
Limited Colors
A little drying
Expensive

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this BB cream. The texture is incredibly smooth, and when you put it on your skin it really blends in. Usually it's super obvious to me when someone has foundation on.
It's very light and doesn't have very high coverage but it's the perfect amount for me.
I don't wear it every day, but when I do, my skin feels softer and clearer at the end of the day when I take it off.
I use it on its own and I just apply it with my fingers.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this. First off, I have to say that I love how Tarte is all-natural, cruelty free, and has some products that are also vegan.

I have this product in the shade "light" for my NC25 skin, and I find that it is the perfect fit.

I love using this BB cream on days where I just want a sheer and natural look - whether on a roadtrip or at the beach. I use a beautyblending sponge and it works wonderfully. I find that this BB cream gives amazing sunscreen coverage and it stays put on my face even after a swim.

What I find gimmicky is the claim that "diamond particles" are in this BB cream. I mean... what magical properties do diamond particles have? It does nothing to human skin and it sounds more like a gimmick than anything. This BB cream isn't even sparkly or shimmery, just matte and sheer.
Also, don't use this "BB cream primer" as a primer (that's probably another gimmick) and I can imagine the colours of a foundation and this product mixing together to make an uneven looking face. Just use this product as a facial sunscreen / BB cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product shouldn't work on me, but it does! It's pretty yellow in tone, and I'm a neutral/cool NW20, but the shade Light is sheer enough to blend with my skin and not look like a weird yellow mask. It also helps neutralize my surface redness. The other reason it shouldn't work is because my skin is dry and the texture of it has a very "silicone primer" feel to it and that's usually better suited to oily skin and for oil control. If my skin is well moisturized when I apply it, it dries down to a gorgeous satin finish and doesn't make me look dry! I don't set it with powder, though, because that probably would be too much mattifying for me!

A heads up, it's much cheaper to buy the travel sized version than the full size, so if you are either Light or Medium (travel size only come in those two shades), do yourself a favor and save around $15\oz!

on 3/18/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

EEEW!!!!! This stuff SUX!

This felt so great when I tried it on my hands...then I put it on my face and... it highlighted every pore and clung mercilessly to my dry patches.

This is in no way formulated for those with dry skin. Run far away from this product, its terrible.

on 12/30/2014 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've been through a lot of BB creams trying to find the perfect one. I think I may have found it! This literally feels like velvet when you rub it on your face. Great coverage, and I like having a multitasking product that actually does what it says it does! SPF coverage, moisturizing, priming, and foundation coverage. My morning routine is cut in half due to this product alone! That to me is worth the price tag

on 7/27/2014 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I will buy again. Love this product on my menopausal skin.

Great product... Great staying power... I have to use a moisturizer under it but I have dry skin... The only bad thing is the price :/

on 2/9/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Goes on really silky and seems like it would control oil well but the finish doesn't last more than an hour or two. It clings to dry spots and overall makes my face look dry, dull and aged.