Tarte Cosmetics BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.2

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 3/9/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this product from the "impulse" displays near the Ulta cashiers just a few days ago and have used it only twice. Once by itself and once over another primer. I found it to be thick and dry. It emphasized the dry patches on my face on the cheeks and forehead. It looked dry and chalky whether I used it with or without a primer under it and had absolutely no glow to it.

But the biggest turnoff to me was that once again the Fair turned quite yellow on my fair skin!

So, even though it's just a small size, I will be returning it.

on 2/15/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I'm one of the few that this won't work for, I guess. I have DRY skin and this made my skin even drier, even itchy and scaly. It is extremely matte finish - NO dewy look at all which is a typical trait of BB Creams and why I like them.

I layered 2 applications of Neutrogena BB Cream on top to try to get some life back in my face. But I just end up with cakey, dry scales.

Also I spent time swatching this at Sephora to get the right shade and I chose the lightest (Fair). The next shade, Light seemed very orange in the tube and was way too dark. But when I apply Fair to my entire face, I look goth!

Overall I can tell this is a high quality product but NOT for DRY dry dry skin like mine. And the lack of shades is disappointing. Fair is basically sunscreen white and Light is orange.... What the heck

EDITED: this has been on my face 1 hour and I can't stand it. My face is so dry and itchy, my skin is now stretched tight and is absolutely miserable. This is going back to Sephora tomorrow.

I gave this 3 lippies because it is a great product I think on oily skin.

on 4/16/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok all my dry skin girls stay away if your skin does not agree with silicone i tried this because i thought it was good but it wasn't at all first it is very soft when applied that silicone feel and then the more i blended it out i seen little flakes and ball ups ..i was like oh no mam this is not working for me but of course i wasn't going to waste it all because i got this instead of laura geller kit which i was already upset with myself but it does not help your foundation last at all i see the same wear time everyday at work no difference :/ ughhhhh i feel like the real housewives of orange county where they go skiing and vicky is made at the lady and she screams "IM SO MAD!!" And it echoes all over the world any-who right now its hot maybe in the summertime when i get all sweaty(sorry i know thats gross but we all know when summer hits so does the sweat)

on 11/6/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I first tried this bb cream as a small sample and was astonished by how amazingly smooth it is on my skin. I bought the full size version and use it every day. I have severely dry skin and my skin just eats it up. I use this as my only foundation, and it really does stay put. I really love it, and I will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product it was my all time favorite. My dog chewed it up, so I only got to use it for a few weeks, but while I had it, it was amazing.