Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.6

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

I don't always use primers, but i have been lately as my skin has been more oily.
i have only used this on my t-zone where i have a bit of texture that i want to smooth out before using foundation.

this product runs a bit dark, im usually a medium shade and i can use light in this. the texyure of this is your typical silicone based primer.

i like that this is tinted because i can also use this on its own on my lazy days.

I have this in LIGHT. And I would say that out of all the bb creams and tinted moisturizers I've tried.. This is the best! I'm a makeup junkie and this is absolute heaven. I have red sensitive skin and this surprisingly covers all without looking cakey. Best way to apply is with fingers. I've used this alone and under a powder foundation... Works great!

on 6/17/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite BB/foundation product that I have ever had. I wish that it lasted a little longer but overall I really like it.

on 3/11/2015 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product when I was first experimenting with makeup. I didn't want to commit to using foundation because I didn't feel I really needed that much coverage on my skin. When I tried this out it was amazing. It is pretty much my go to bb cream because it gives great coverage. The only thing I didn't necessarily like about this product is that there are only like 4 shades so it can be hard to find the exact shade I want, but overall I really like this bb cream.

on 2/15/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I'm one of the few that this won't work for, I guess. I have DRY skin and this made my skin even drier, even itchy and scaly. It is extremely matte finish - NO dewy look at all which is a typical trait of BB Creams and why I like them.

I layered 2 applications of Neutrogena BB Cream on top to try to get some life back in my face. But I just end up with cakey, dry scales.

Also I spent time swatching this at Sephora to get the right shade and I chose the lightest (Fair). The next shade, Light seemed very orange in the tube and was way too dark. But when I apply Fair to my entire face, I look goth!

Overall I can tell this is a high quality product but NOT for DRY dry dry skin like mine. And the lack of shades is disappointing. Fair is basically sunscreen white and Light is orange.... What the heck

EDITED: this has been on my face 1 hour and I can't stand it. My face is so dry and itchy, my skin is now stretched tight and is absolutely miserable. This is going back to Sephora tomorrow.

I gave this 3 lippies because it is a great product I think on oily skin.

Cute packaging, but I wish this BB cream wouldn't wipe off so easily. It comes off if I accidentally touch my face or swipe my face with my sleeve. I have good skin and usually don't need more than tinted moisturizer (which I sometimes add more moisturizer to thin it out more), but this product gave my skin a weird texture. It made my skin feel like silicone, like a Barbie doll's legs. I'm not sure if this is something people aim for or not? I prefer to have my skin feel more natural. In the past I have used Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizers, and those products are much higher quality than this. I will continue to use this BB cream because I'm not picky and it doesn't break me out, but if you're someone who is more particular, you might not like this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the product. This is hands down the best BB cream I have used. I find that it makes my skin look flawless - minimizes pores, gives me a smooth, porcelain finish. This and a light dusting of powder is all I need. I love how it does not make me an oily mess like others I have tried. The light color blends perfectly to my skin. I have combination skin, large pores, a few acne scars for reference. Nothing I have used has ever made my skin look so perfect.

on 11/13/2013 8:26:00 PM

I'm hot and cold about this primer. The shade range is not great especially if you're using it as a foundation (which I don't). I got fair at first and it was waaaaay too light. I went back and got light which is a lot darker. It goes on very smooth and fills in my pores. I use this under all my foundations but only in my t-zone. It seems to make my foundation last a few hours longer. I really do like this but it's pretty expensive for a small tube. I've been using the L'Oreal pink primer that comes in a pot and I feel like it's been comparable but without the color. I may purchase again if I get extra cash.

I truly wanted to love this product. It made my skin look great and the color was a perfect match for me(Light, I have about NC 25 skin). BUT this stuff broke me out worse than any product I have ever used. And I don't just mean a little, I mean huge cystic acne on my forhead where I don't ever breakout. I stopped using it about 5 days ago and my skin still looks horrible. And it was pretty great before. I have no idea what is in this that caused my reaction but acne-prone folks beware--this one clogs pores :-(

on 4/30/2013 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I ordered this from the Q using their shade chart. It came with a fabulous little baby buki type brush!!! I ordered medium, which right now seems a tad darker than I need. But come summer, perfection!
I love how it feels, blends and smooths. I also like that it is SPF 30!! I don't think 15 is sufficient. Will I buy again, you bet!!!! And in the lighter shade for year round. I normally use a foundation, but I'm not fond of a heavy looking one. I've used Mally, BE and BE Ready, Bobbi Brown, Laura Geller. They all have a different coverage and use. My all time fave was LG's, but it didn't last all day. This does!!!
The Mallyone is also good, but seems "heavy"?? The brush is a small headed buki flat top style. It blends wonderfully. I'm sold!!!

PS: I have now ordered in the next lighter shade and am very happy. I do wish it had more golden tone to it, but it blends well. I like for all day wear!!!