Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I originally thought that the CC+ by It Cosmetics was my dream foundation/base, but this BB primer is the best thing I've ever put on my face. I have very oily skin and this stuff keeps me fairly matte for a good amount of time before I get a dewy finish. I set this BB cream with the Rimmel Match Loose Powder and I am so matte which is as dream for an oily girl like myself. I love the feeling of a velvety primer and this is definitely a velvety feel all day. I love this!!! Which it had a pump in the packaging but not everything can be perfect.

on 2/19/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my! Where has this product been all my life and why had I never heard of it? This product is amazing. It evens out my skin tone and then I just set it with a light powder and I look 90% better. On days when I want more coverage I use concealer and then this product. It does cling to dry spots so I always moisturize right before applying and this solves that problem. I have oily combination skin and sweat a lot loving in the south but this holds up all day. It is NOT full coverage but it does cover and even out your skin tone enough so it looks natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

What is it about makeup that makes us keep looking for something better when you already have something near perfect. I've been using and loving this product for years, and I keep purchasing and getting rid of similar products in the search of something better. Nothing I have tried comes close in terms of lasting power, it literally stays on for 12 hours. This goes on smoothly, has great coverage, minimizes pores, and doesn't make me greasy or break me out. I hope tarte keeps making this forever.

on 10/26/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My makeup routine was taking up too much time in the morning and the FIT Me foundation I was using was starting to look too heavy/cakey and just gross on my face, so I started the hunt for a product with lighter to medium coverage.

I decided to go into Sephora and wing it. I was tossing up between the Coloured Clay CC Primer and the Tinted 12-hour Primer. The colour match for the Tinted Primer in medium was a good match for my skin (if a tiny bit dark, but that was good as I was going on holiday to Fiji in a few weeks and it would have been a perfect match by then.)

I've been using this product for a good 3 months now and I can confidently say this will be a staple in my makeup kit. I squeeze out a pea-sized amount and dot it around my face, then just rub it in with my fingers. Blends like a dream and does such a nice job of covering small blemishes and evening out my skin tone. For work I usually follow with concealer, powder & setting spray and it lasts the whole day, and by the end of the day my face seriously looks 'lit from within.' I would go as far as to say my skin looks better at the end of the day than it does in the morning. There is only a slight shine on my t-zone and it rubs off where my glasses sit on my nose but I've yet to come across a product that stays through that.

It cut my makeup routine by at least 10 minutes (crucial for a sleepy girl like me) and it even looks good on it's own - on a weekend I just slap it on with some bronzer and liquid highlighter and gives me the perfect no-makeup look.

Seriously great product, I feel like combo-oily girls who don't like the full matte finish will enjoy this product.

on 8/21/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great texture! I use it in Medium and it makes my skin look almost airbrushed and glowing. I was actually asked how I have such good skin thanks to this.

Sheer coverage, good for everyday use. Unfortunately, it doesn't last too long.
Also, the travel sized version is considerably cheaper than the regular one - $28/oz as opposed to $36/oz. No wonder all the travel ones are sold out. :(

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was looking to up my base/primer game and I'm also trying to switch to cruelty-free products so the staff at Sephora recommended this and I LOVE IT!

I use this in Medium. The first time I used it, I applied with my fingers and it worked but it was kinda thick. The second time I used a stippling brush, and it was fantastic. Blended really well, gave the right amount of coverage and saves product that way too. I wear it on it's own for lazy days when I don't need a full face of make up. It saves me a lot of time. As a primer, it really makes the rest of my make up stick. When I need a matte finish (which is most days coz I live in a humid, tropical country), I wear powder foundation over, but I now use a lot less than I did with my previous BB cream coz this Tarte product just makes it all stick so much better. It keeps me matte much longer through the day. It's long-wearing, seems to be rather waterproof, and it doesn't make me break out! Definitely gonna add this as a staple product in my beauty regime from now on!

on 3/5/2016 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a surprise. I wasn't expecting this to work but it did.

I saw the mini version in Sephora and decided to buy to try it out. I bought the light shade which was the closest to my skin tone.

The first time I use it, I applied it with my fingers. Worked but I found the layer too thick. Second time I tried, I applied it with my Beautyblender. Surprisingly, it didn't spread as well. In fact, quite a bit of product was soaked up by my Beautyblender, so I had to use more. The third time, I used my RT Expert Face Brush to buff in the initial layer. It blended really well and I was able to add another layer for more coverage with the same brush. Then, depending on how much coverage I need on that day, I used my Beautyblender (normal and micro-sized) to 'bounce' in more product on the spots that need more coverage, namely the blemishes, visible pores and fine lines and around the eyes. Lastly, I set it with my EM's finishing dust.

This is a highly pigmented primer with a foundation-like coverage, which saves me a lot of time. Especially on days I'm in a rush or when I'm feeling lazy but still need to even out my skin or need the level of coverage afforded by foundations. It's long-wearing and waterproof, but doesn't break me out. It's also not as pricey as some of the other Tarte's primers and foundations.

I suppose this may become one of my staple products because not only it works, it's rather convenient to use.

on 2/7/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product. It does have to adjust to your skin but it's fantastic. Coverage is awesome for a primer

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a user-friendly bb cream. You can easily use your fingers and just spread out.

This product has a matte finish.

on 11/26/2015 1:23:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Covers so well, feels Amazing, blends incredibly and is a great primer but with coverage! Wear alone or for a full coverage look with foundation or powder. Also has a beautiful matte finish which I love because I am oily proned.