Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by age: 19-24
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 4/11/2017 2:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know about this one.. it feels very silicony and has minimal coverage. I tried it on it's own w/o foundation once and it separated like crazy and looked horrible after 5h. As a primer under my foundation it smoothens my skin but doesn't make foundation last longer. I hoped I could use this on it's own in the summer for sheer coverage due to the spf30 in it but that ain't gonna happen, as a primer it's just average. I find it to be too expensive for what it is so wouldn't repurchase but I'll try to use it up anyway cause it's okay under foundation. Nothing special in my opinion.

on 2/17/2017 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using this for 2 weeks, combo-oily skin, with a VERY OILY forehead/t-zone. I am medium with warm, yellow undertones - originally I bought Medium online but it looked way too red on me. I exchanged it for the shade Medium-Tan, which is a better match. This is great for wearing by itself for everyday wear, or underneath/mixed with foundation for a full coverage look.

THE FORMULA. The finish is semi-matte, dewy enough to look very natural looking (if the shade is slightly off, this can easily be mixed with some foundation). This has a strong lasting power on my combination skin. I have an oily T-zone with an extremely oily forehead. I'll apply this 7:30-8am — without doing ANY touch-ups during the workday — and get back home around 6:00pm. Even after 9-10 hrs, the product is still holding strong to my face and my forehead has a very MINIMAL, barely noticeable amount of oil. Compared to other primers, this stuff WORKS to control oil. If I touch it up with a quick blot or powder, this definitely lasts its' 12-hour claim. I know no primer or product will completely control my oily forehead, but this product has stood up to it for the longest time w/o touch-ups. At the end of day (abt 10:00pm) when I take my makeup off, most of the product is miraculously still on my forehead and hasn't slid completely off, like most other products do.

One great thing that makes this BB primer stick out is the SPF 30, great for protection against the sun.

But also mentionable is... While I didn't think my face was extremely sensitive to SPF, lately I've been getting blackheads and small bumps on on my cheeks & forehead. The only other product I've introduced during this time is an oil cleanser to do a double-cleanse (Julep's Love Your Bare Face), so that may be the reason why I'm experiencing this. I may update this review after I've switched the cleanser out.

tl;dr - tarte's BB tinted treatment 12-hr primer has a long-lasting formula that is excellent in controlling my oily T-zone, but MAYBE has caused an increase of blackheads and bumps on my cheeks/forehead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

What is it about makeup that makes us keep looking for something better when you already have something near perfect. I've been using and loving this product for years, and I keep purchasing and getting rid of similar products in the search of something better. Nothing I have tried comes close in terms of lasting power, it literally stays on for 12 hours. This goes on smoothly, has great coverage, minimizes pores, and doesn't make me greasy or break me out. I hope tarte keeps making this forever.

on 10/26/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My makeup routine was taking up too much time in the morning and the FIT Me foundation I was using was starting to look too heavy/cakey and just gross on my face, so I started the hunt for a product with lighter to medium coverage.

I decided to go into Sephora and wing it. I was tossing up between the Coloured Clay CC Primer and the Tinted 12-hour Primer. The colour match for the Tinted Primer in medium was a good match for my skin (if a tiny bit dark, but that was good as I was going on holiday to Fiji in a few weeks and it would have been a perfect match by then.)

I've been using this product for a good 3 months now and I can confidently say this will be a staple in my makeup kit. I squeeze out a pea-sized amount and dot it around my face, then just rub it in with my fingers. Blends like a dream and does such a nice job of covering small blemishes and evening out my skin tone. For work I usually follow with concealer, powder & setting spray and it lasts the whole day, and by the end of the day my face seriously looks 'lit from within.' I would go as far as to say my skin looks better at the end of the day than it does in the morning. There is only a slight shine on my t-zone and it rubs off where my glasses sit on my nose but I've yet to come across a product that stays through that.

It cut my makeup routine by at least 10 minutes (crucial for a sleepy girl like me) and it even looks good on it's own - on a weekend I just slap it on with some bronzer and liquid highlighter and gives me the perfect no-makeup look.

Seriously great product, I feel like combo-oily girls who don't like the full matte finish will enjoy this product.

on 10/23/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product does a good job of even coverage and matte finish where I am usually shiny. Over a few hours, it would show my flakes and dry skin. A major factor of my flaking skin is from topical acne gel tho.

I would say it's a good product, as it really make my skin looks smoother. BUT, the colour option are terrible. I'm NC25 gal... the medium is too dark, the light is too orange... In the end, I had to mix medium with lighter normal foundation, which adds the coverage, whis is a plus! :D

I don't always use primers, but i have been lately as my skin has been more oily.
i have only used this on my t-zone where i have a bit of texture that i want to smooth out before using foundation.

this product runs a bit dark, im usually a medium shade and i can use light in this. the texyure of this is your typical silicone based primer.

i like that this is tinted because i can also use this on its own on my lazy days.

I really like this primer. I use it as my all over primer and foundation. My skin definitely still gets shiny by the end of the day but this make up definitely doesn't start breaking down on my skin until after the 12 hours which makes a huge difference. I use a matte finish powder over a layer of this for full coverage and it has been wonderful.

I will mention that it did take a couple of weeks for my skin to adjust. I was breaking out for the first couple of weeks because I hadn't worn any liquid foundation in years. It still clogs my pores a little bit but as long as I wash it off at the end of the day it's been fine. I would definitely recommend it if you have super oily skin and have a problem with your make up breaking down halfway through the day!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was looking to up my base/primer game and I'm also trying to switch to cruelty-free products so the staff at Sephora recommended this and I LOVE IT!

I use this in Medium. The first time I used it, I applied with my fingers and it worked but it was kinda thick. The second time I used a stippling brush, and it was fantastic. Blended really well, gave the right amount of coverage and saves product that way too. I wear it on it's own for lazy days when I don't need a full face of make up. It saves me a lot of time. As a primer, it really makes the rest of my make up stick. When I need a matte finish (which is most days coz I live in a humid, tropical country), I wear powder foundation over, but I now use a lot less than I did with my previous BB cream coz this Tarte product just makes it all stick so much better. It keeps me matte much longer through the day. It's long-wearing, seems to be rather waterproof, and it doesn't make me break out! Definitely gonna add this as a staple product in my beauty regime from now on!

on 1/8/2016 8:39:00 PM

This is a very nice product! Doesn't broke me out, glides smoothly, gives nice feeling and its not sticky at all! Recommended