Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently my acne has gotten really bad and I wanted to cover it up because I'm an insecure person :') so I normally used the Neutrogena acne concealer and some Target foundation in their Boots No.7 line and for a while my skin felt absolutely disgusting because of the foundation and acne, even though the foundation is advertised for acne. I noticed I was getting clogged and wanted to try something new and I wish I would've bought this earlier!

My skin is extremely oily and my foundation would always look gross by the end of the day but this BB cream stays on like no tomorrow and mattifies my face so much, I've been getting so many compliments on my skin because it literally erases my acne scarring and makes my skin look so clear, smooth, and matte. I use this with the Anastasia Born this Way concealer and my skin looks as smooth as a baby's butt. My skin has not been clogged by this product at all and I use just my hands to smooth it over my face and blends so well, and you can definitely layer the products on because it's so buildable.

I loved this so much for its soft and silky texture and the coverage didnt feel heavy but it was pretty good and i have mild acne. I adored this until i realized it broke me out pretty bad:( Probably great for non acne prone skin, but i sadly had to return this.

This primer was way too cakey. Even with a thin layer it shows every pore and dry spot. After a week of trying to make it work, my cheeks broke out. The color selection is also very poor, as most shades tend to lean on the orange side.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I love this stuff more than I thought I would. For the past couple years I've worn nothing but powder (Neutrogena powder at that) on my face. I had done away with any liquid foundation or anything like it because I felt it always turned out too heavy for my liking no matter what brand I used. I have acne-prone and (very) oily skin, and powder alone made my face a complete oil spill within like 2 hours every single time I wore it, but I was too lazy to go out and try something new. Well I decided it's time to find something better now that the warmer months are coming up, so I bought this hoping it wouldn't be too heavy or make me oily. This BB cream does WONDERS. I can wear it all day alone on my skin and I don't get half as oily as I did with powder in 2 hours. Plus it gives me just enough coverage for my light acne and doesn't feel heavy at all. Doesn't slip off my face, doesn't get messy or gross. Looks almost as good after an 8 hour shift at my job than when I first applied it. Seriously worth the price and I'm glad I decided to try something new.

on 5/10/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I wear this at least 5 days a week for school. I'm in the shade fair and it's a perfect color match for me, which is pretty rare because I'm so pale. It gives medium coverage for redness and you don't need to use a lot of product. I've had my tube since mid February and I have a good amount left. The SPF 30 in this stuff is absolutely amazing and makes it perfect for an everyday product. I only wish it was a bit less expensive.. 36, tarte?! Really? I think at the checkout at Sephora there are "travel" sized bottles for around $10, but only in two of the shades. :( I've been looking for a dupe for this but since I can't really find anything, I'll continue to purchase this because it's perfect and has lasted me 3 months so far with a good amount (about 1/2) left. Luckily I still have gift cards from the holidays.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I loved this product. I first bought the travel sized package at Sephora and I loved it so I bought the full size after I ran out. I use the BB cream almost everyday because it is so light and feels like nothing on my skin. The cream is so smooth and I apply it with a foundation brush or a beauty blend and it blends perfectly with my skin. I have in the light shade and at first in seems really yellow but like I said it blends really well into my skin and looks really natural and light weight once its on. It is my go to makeup product and I love it for everyday makeup.

My skin can get dry patches in the winter in between my eyebrows and abound my noes and if you apply too much on dry patches it becomes really noticeable and thats the one thing I don't like about it. However I just apply just the slightest bit when that happens and it is fine. If oyu have really dry skin this is not the product for you.

Overall I loved this BB cream and its one of my favs

I feel like a lot of people really dislike this product but it is my ABSOLUTE HOLY GRAIL! It gives light coverage but does really well at evening skin tone and covering redness. The consistency is like that of a primer as it has own built in. If you like Benefits Porefessional I think you would like this aswell. This does need to be set but when used with a powder it lasts ALL DAY.
Not to mention since I have the fairest skin ever, and I mean fair, this matches perfectly! It blends to perfection! Doesn't oxidize at all!
I recommend using this with a beauty blender or a rounded dense brush.
LOVE IT!

on 3/11/2015 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product when I was first experimenting with makeup. I didn't want to commit to using foundation because I didn't feel I really needed that much coverage on my skin. When I tried this out it was amazing. It is pretty much my go to bb cream because it gives great coverage. The only thing I didn't necessarily like about this product is that there are only like 4 shades so it can be hard to find the exact shade I want, but overall I really like this bb cream.

This is my holy grail foundation! I'm really pale so it's hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin but this one does. It also has SPF which my fair skin loves and has natural ingredients that don't irritate my skin. My only negative is the price, $35 is a bit much.

Just being honest here, but this is by far the worst face makeup I have ever used! I had really high hopes for this, because it supposedly provides coverage + SPF 30 + natural safe ingredients + lightweight + does not make face look oily. A lot of reviews out there claim it's awesome for daily wear and what-not. This sounded like the perfect product, until I used a sample and looked + felt TERRIBLE.

I have combination skin, and it's easy for me to end up with a really shiny nose and forehead. When I first put this tinted treatment on, my face looked matte and stayed matte for about four hours. I was very impressed, because my face had absolute zero shine. Plus, the coverage was actually really good! BUT after four hours, my face felt SUPER dry and uncomfortable. My face NEVER felt dry in the past, it's only oily. I looked in the mirror, and my face was like a huge grease ball. FEELING REALLY DRY AND LOOKING REALLY OILY. HORRIBLE. I washed it off right away, because my face really couldn't stand it. Also, I really dislike face makeup with little sparkle/glitter particles that can be seen with the bare eye. This product does contain small shining particles, because after I used my fingers to apply it, they were covered in glitter!

I got this in the light shade and it was a little on the pink side, but that's not a huge problem compared to the aforementioned turn-offs.

All in all, I personally won't recommend this product to anyone, because it will seriously dry out your skin. Since I have oily skin and it just made it worse, I don't see how this can work on dry skin either. Maybe it works for normal skin? Not sure...But, there does seem to be a lot of positive reviews, so check out what some others say. Anyways, this is solely my own opinion, and we all have differing skin affected by various other factors.

Summary:

Pros: Good coverage, SPF 30, natural ingredients

Cons: Dries out skin WAY TOO MUCH (and enhanced oil patches), cannot find perfect shade, there are sparkles/glitter in the product, not very long-lasting