Victoria's Secret Minty Kiss Lip Shimmer

Victoria's Secret Minty Kiss Lip Shimmer

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 2 of these~~1 has a multi glitter charm ("keychain") in the shape of lips so it's easy to find in my purse. I love the sweet mint flavor it's not biting like the Bigelow Mentha it's more like candy cane flavor Chapstick. White tube emblazoned w the "Beauty Rush" logo in silver. Keychain detaches on the 1's top; they both have silver caps. I paid $5 for the plain 1 (4/$20) & $12 for the 1 w the keychain. I prob have close to 50 B/R lipglosses, this is prob my fave thou! Mine are translucent ("clear"), but it's always fun to get new Beauty Rush lipglosses. This is so great! Everybody needs a bunch of beauty rush lipglosses becoz they are so much fun & I don't need a mirror to apply always a "+." I will always buy B/R lipglosses I'd buy a backup of my backup if I found it on sale. I think that VS makes nice lipglosses! If you can get them 4/$20 it's deffo worth it. This is a great conversation piece w the charm & it will make your lips smooth & sweet!

on 1/13/2013 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Price: $2.25 or $9
Purchased: Victoria's Secret
13g/.46oz

I got this in the Wintermint flavor for Christmas, and absolutely love it. I went back to pick up another, and to my surprise they were on sale for $2.25! I now have about $20 stashed away to last me another year or so. I had never used a lip gloss before (more of a lipstick person), but I love this one.

Pros: The packaging is great. It comes in a little tube, and it easily fits into my small purse or pocket. It comes in several flavors, all seem to smell nice, but my favorite is still the Wintermint. It gives my lips a not-too-sticky light shine. Keep in mind, there is no color tint. If you're wearing a natural makeup look I think this would work well with it.

Cons: #1 It doesn't last very long. It lasts until I eat or drink or for about 3 hours. #2 The price. For $2.25 I'm not going to complain However, I would never buy this at the full $9. You can probably find something much cheaper and equally good by doing some research then heading to Target.

Popular Lip Glosses