Yankee Candles Housewarmer in Spiced Pumpkin

No Image

4.9

I do have to say that this scent encapsulates all those warm, cozy feelings of fall!!

What I really love about this candle is that it is true to it name, spiced pumpkin. It's not like a pumpkin pie scent would tend to be sweeter and more vanilla-ish. I am not usually a fan of super sweet, vanilla type stuff.

This is my favorite scent ever. I burn it often throughout the year, not just in the fall. If someone made a body product that smelled like this, I would wear it!

on 10/16/2011 7:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this scent! It reminds me like a previous viewer...."like a walk in the fall with a pumpkin latte". I love pumpkin anything for the most part and I am pretty sure this is my favorite pumpkin scent. I have been savorying my candle in fear of discontinuing. It gives a nice throw but recently takes longer, maybe because I have had it awhile. I have a illuma-lid and it really does work to burn the candle evenly! I always wait till I have a coupon BOGO Free or $10 of $30 to buy :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fall smell. It reminds me of going on a walk through the woods and drinking a pumpkin spice latte. I burn this in my kitchen a lot and everyone loves it. I also have this as a car scent and I love it so much. I catch some notes of vanilla mixed with nutmeg which also reminds me of thanksgiving and christmas. This could be used all throughout fall and winter which is a big plus for me. I will definitly repurchase.

what a nice scent spiced pumpkin is!, I have a large jar and it was money well spend, I love the throw of this one it has a huge range trough out the house. thats why it is money well spend, most of the time I find the prescription from YC ridiculous but this is spiced pumpkin, it smells a little of cookies and baked pies I love it!, it is going to be very hard to buy this one again in the netherlands, which is a real shame so I am going to enjoy while it lasts

on 11/4/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!! spiced pumpkin is my favorite candle ever!!!! so cozy, perfect candle for homes in the fall.

on 9/15/2008 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Spiced Pumpkin (and Harvest) are "must haves" for fall in my home. I buy them every year. The throw is great and the scent fragrances my entire LR and kitchen. I've sampled their new fall add-on's every year but these are still my favorites.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this candle as a gift last year and came across it while cleaning out my room about a week or so ago. I gave it a shot and was very impressed. It is an amazing scent that makes me feel right at home. Aside from its great scent it is able to fill a room instead of some other candles I have used like some from Body Works. I would buy this one again as long as it does cost too much.

At the first sign of fall, I head to my basement and unearth my stash of yummy Yankee candles. I love the Fall/winter ones more than the summer fruity ones. Spiced Pumpkin is 100 percent a staple in our house. We burn them all day. I work from home so I love the yummy fragrance filling my house!

I know Yankee uses paraffin in the Housewarmers. I would like to find a Soy or other cleaner burning candle that has the scent throw that these do. That's why I give it a 4 over all. I don't like the soot that goes into the air, even when I trim my wick. Yep.. it's on the rim of my jar too. I'm using the warmer for now. :) Love pumpkin.. mmmmm

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love Spiced Pumpkin for fall and winter months. Very warm soft and cozy. Very spiced but overwhelming smell. I can burn them all day and not get a 'candle' headache.

on 1/15/2007 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

YANKEE CANDLES ARE THE BEST. MY FAVORITE SCENT IS BUTTERCREAM. I ALWAYS BUY THEM AT BED BATH AND BEYOND, BECAUSE I GET THEIR COUPON FOR 20% OFF VIA MAIL, BUT I BOUGHT TWO OF THIS "SPICED PUMPKIN", THE OTHER DAY AT JC PENNEY, BECAUSE THE LASRGE GLASS BOTTLE WAS ON CLEARANCE SALE AT $7.99 EA. WHICH IS A BARGAIN!!

Popular Candles