Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

3.1

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

on 3/17/2018 8:03:00 AM

I have this in brown . Lost my first one and repurchased . Love it coz it is relatively soft and there is less drag, I don’t mind thicker lines so this works fine , relatively non smearing . Love the tone of the brown too . Overall, I love it coz it is soft enough without being too soft .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Not a fan of this one. The formula is too soft for any kind of precision lining, and oftentimes it smears before I have even finished my makeup, no matter how many layers of liner-shadow-liner-shadow I pile on. The pencil doesn't sharpen easily or well either. That said, I gave it two lippies because the colors are really lovely -- both the black and the deep brown shades I tried are rich and heavily pigmented. Too bad they don't last even an hour!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The two main things I love about this liner are the incredible jet black pigment and the smoothness with which it applies. However, this doesn't last as long as I'd like it to on my waterline even with a black eyeshadow over the top (maybe 4 hours) despite its claims of being waterproof. It also kind of crumbles into my eye and causes some irritation after I have had it on for several hours, but that's probably because I put it on so thick for maximum blackness. Also, it's a bit difficult to sharpen and if you're not careful a lot of product can be wasted. If it lasted longer and didn't irritate my eyes, I'd give it a 5.

on 9/21/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got as a freebie for buying a MASCARA. It's difficult to blend and smudges

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the eyeliner that meets all of my criteria. I love soft eyeliners that glide on easily and that have slightly larger tips. It does transfer, but I set it with black eyeshadow after putting it on.

on 3/2/2017 1:07:00 AM

I bought this Kajal after watching Nathalie Mary key review. And it's the worst ever Kajal with thick tip and it does not sharpen well at all. I am not going to follow her reviews not, so disappointing and waste of money.

on 2/7/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am currently on my third purchase of this product. It isn't the most amazing ever, but it's good enough for me. It's really smooth and I use it for my upper and lower waterline. I've worn it all day and while it does tend to fade if you don't set it with some powder (I used black eyeshadow) I still love it just for how soft it is. It is most definitely waterproof, I don't wear any other waterproof makeup except for this and everything else washes off with water and my face wash, but this requires a waterproof makeup remover. Still going to keep purchasing it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this pencil (for a few years now) to gently tightline my upper lash line. It isn't waterproof, but it is soft and very pigmented. It does transfer to my bottom lash line, but I don't mind it, as it doesn't smudge under my eyes. I prefer eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened, but I'll keep using as I haven't found anything better for the price.

on 10/23/2016 5:43:00 AM

worst eyeliner i've ever used honestly. the best thing i can say about it is that it goes on very smooth, doesn't need to be warmed up on your hand until you can get proper pigment out of it. i used a little to tightline my upper lashline, and almost instantly it ran down and my lower lashline looked like it had been fully lined. by the end of a day of wearing it i had actual panda eyes, with a large area of dark eyeliner on the skin underneath my eye, all from a very small amount applied on my upper lashline. the 'waterproof' part i think only kicks in when you try to remove the product, as once a few hours had passed and it looked a mess, it was then extremely difficult to take off with eye makeup remover

on 1/5/2017 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got the black pencil. Starting with the positive things: it's very deep black and I guess it's reasonably priced. Aaand that's about it.
The bad things: it's way too soft, which is supposed to be good having in mind it's an eye liner. But when I apply it on my waterline, I literally get chunks of the stuff swimming in my eye, no matter how lightly I try to apply it. It also irritates my eyes, and they're not even sensitive. Oh, and I had to sharpen it after just ONE use because it is that soft.