Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

3.2

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

on 2/7/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am currently on my third purchase of this product. It isn't the most amazing ever, but it's good enough for me. It's really smooth and I use it for my upper and lower waterline. I've worn it all day and while it does tend to fade if you don't set it with some powder (I used black eyeshadow) I still love it just for how soft it is. It is most definitely waterproof, I don't wear any other waterproof makeup except for this and everything else washes off with water and my face wash, but this requires a waterproof makeup remover. Still going to keep purchasing it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this pencil (for a few years now) to gently tightline my upper lash line. It isn't waterproof, but it is soft and very pigmented. It does transfer to my bottom lash line, but I don't mind it, as it doesn't smudge under my eyes. I prefer eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened, but I'll keep using as I haven't found anything better for the price.

on 1/5/2017 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got the black pencil. Starting with the positive things: it's very deep black and I guess it's reasonably priced. Aaand that's about it.
The bad things: it's way too soft, which is supposed to be good having in mind it's an eye liner. But when I apply it on my waterline, I literally get chunks of the stuff swimming in my eye, no matter how lightly I try to apply it. It also irritates my eyes, and they're not even sensitive. Oh, and I had to sharpen it after just ONE use because it is that soft.

on 10/23/2016 5:43:00 AM

worst eyeliner i've ever used honestly. the best thing i can say about it is that it goes on very smooth, doesn't need to be warmed up on your hand until you can get proper pigment out of it. i used a little to tightline my upper lashline, and almost instantly it ran down and my lower lashline looked like it had been fully lined. by the end of a day of wearing it i had actual panda eyes, with a large area of dark eyeliner on the skin underneath my eye, all from a very small amount applied on my upper lashline. the 'waterproof' part i think only kicks in when you try to remove the product, as once a few hours had passed and it looked a mess, it was then extremely difficult to take off with eye makeup remover

on 10/16/2016 10:25:00 PM

This is a great liner for everyday use! The consistency is creamy and I love the way it applies glossy! It has decent staying power for a cheap product

on 10/16/2016 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have so many eyeliners but I'm really trying to practice minimalism in terms of my product consumption so since I barely wear makeup on a daily, why keep so many that I never use? Mac's eyeliner pencil is HG for me because I like ease in application and somehow that one is a one stroke genius of getting right up to the lashline and looking sophisticated not cheap, if that makes any sense. It's hard to find something comparable. Scandaleyes does not apply as smoothly in one swipe and doesn't get as close to the line as I'd like. I can see the gap where I have to reapply to not see any skin showing on the lash line and the color is dark but looks somehow more youthful than I'd like on my 40+ skin. I'm going to give it to my sister. It lasted a long time, though most of my liners do.

on 10/12/2016 1:17:00 AM

I was out of eyeliner, WHAT?! How does this happen?! I was aghast that my Clinique was "done" and I broke off the last of my Guerlain, eegad it was a rough start to my day! I was in Target and saw this liner and said "what the heck, why not?" I purchased the brown shade, which could be a dupe for the now discontinued Black Honey by Clinique-which by the way, I think the revamped line is yuck, but-whatever. This pencil gets a great point, is smooth, it doesn't skip or grab AND it lasts ALL DAY without transferring! My "grown up" eyelids are a little crepey so the fact that I can get a smooth line for any look I'm going for is stupendous! This is a big challenge for me so I am super happy! tight line, thick line no problems!
I wish the line had a few more colors like a deep grey and a deep khaki/olive green, but hey this works! It's a super bonus that this is very easy on the pocketbook so I can sharpen and use it as often as I like! Try it-you'll like it!

I bought this in my quest for the perfect lower waterline/eye brightener liner. So, I purchased this in 005 Nude. It is a little too dark on me to look natural and brightening. I prefer the NYX Wonder Pencil in WP01 Light. Both clump in my lower lashes if I am not super careful.

on 7/17/2016 12:09:00 AM

I dont understand why this has bad reviews. My skin is dry type, i find this product to work great on me

It is smooth, doesnt skip, pigmented, easy to work with, and lasts all day.

Product itself has long shelf life, mine is more than 2 years and its still working fine, tho a bit on a drier side.

One thing bad i find about this, eyelash glue easily gets off with this liner.

It may not work with oily lids.

4/5

When I first bought this, I thought it was okay. Paid a good price with a coupon. Went on smoothly and pigmentation was okay. But staying power was less than stellar considering it was supposed to be waterproof. I think the waterproofing components might have contributed to the pencil hardening to the consistency of an actual crayon after a few months. Then after that, it was pretty useless. I couldn't get it to glide on even when I put the tip up against a heater for several seconds. Bit disappointing!