wet n wild Coverall Pressed Powder

wet n wild Coverall Pressed Powder

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470]

A great powder that does the job really well!

Super affordable and does it’s job. I haven’t noticed that my face looks too powdery after applying this with a pad and brushing off the excess with a powder brush. I would say it lasts a few hours before it needs reapplying. It has a lot of fall-out and goes everywhere but aside from that I am happy with this powder.

on 2/23/2018 3:59:00 PM

This is a great pressed powder. It gets the job done and leaves behind a seamless finish. A great product in general and not just for the price. Plus it's fragrance free so it's great for everyday use as it's nonirritating. Everyone should try this pressed powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is really good for a touch up as the day goes by. Unfortunately their are some downfalls. Do not drop this powder or tap it to hard, it will break. The sponge it comes with it kinda rough. I personally do not use it. I have a small powder brush I purchased at Morphe Store. Overall it's an affordable powder that is worth the buy! (:

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used almost the whole thing and I will buy it again. the color is perfect my pale complexion and the coverage I'd great. I haven't found any powder that lasts all day so this one is just as good as the more expensive ones in my opinion. wow has come out with the photofocus line and I bought the powder but this one has more coverage. I wish they'd work on repackaging and making this one less messy instead of coming out with new stuff every month.

on 3/27/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ETA: since this powder gives more coverage than the other powders I use - I find it can look a bit cakey if you reapply with it throughout the day. I tried this over my primer and before foundation application - it can look cakey. I'd still use this as a final setting powder - but only for that one application, which is fine. For reapplication throughout the day - I'd use something a bit finer - same for a powder under your foundation - I like my ELF prime and stay powder for $2. Love that stuff.
------------------------

I ended up running around to all the "dollar" stores in my town, just to see what sort of makeup they carry. Lo and behold, I found this powder at Dollar General. Being that most of the BIG drugstores/superstores no longer carry this (usually replaced by newer products) I was so happy! I have been wanting to try this WnW powder for ages after seeing all the good reviews about it, but I couldn't find it carried anywhere and hesitate ordering pressed powders online out of fear of them arriving busted.

I grabbed the shades "Light" and "Light/Medium". The light/medium swatches a tad darker/more yellow on my arm, but when blended out - the two colors look identical on my face. You really can't tell. They both do not oxidize either. This was the first powder I've been able to dust on my face that doesn't gather in the deep crease lines on my forehead. Usually after buffing my foundation and using a setting powder, I can see powder gathering on my forehead. Not this one!

I love these, for the price - they do about what any other "HD" powder does (for me). They are finely milled, too - and I prefer a pressed powder over loose any day. You may get more product with the photofocus powders by WnW, but I think this one gives more coverage.

(as to keeping oil at bay, I found using this to set my makeup at 7AM - it lasted me until around 10AM when I blotted and then reapplied, which is average for me.)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The only reason i'm giving it a two lippie is because it is cheap,other than that don't expect it to work on tan skin tone and if you have dark circles this powder will accentuate it,well for me at least.Cut it short i look grayish and dull.I love the MAC powder because it matches my skin tone,i have a yellowish undertone.Unfortunately MAC is way too expensive,still looking out for a good compressed powder that will not make me look washed out and cheap.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A surprisingly elegant product belies this cheap, flimsy packaging. Very finely milled, excellent for mattifying and setting. It doesn't look like ancient face-dust as many powders often do on mature skin. Adds a bit of coverage, but not much more than translucent powder, which is often useless on darker complexions because it sits white on the skin. The accompanying sponge is practically throwaway although it could be used in a pinch for an emergency elevator touch-up--if the compact came with a mirror, which it doesn't. If you can get past these shortcomings, this powder applies silkily with a brush (and a light hand) or a velour puff. Only comes in a few fair-looking colors, which made me balk in the aisle the first time I came across this little gem in the store. And yet, somehow Medium, which is quite yellow and light, works very well for my NC40 mug.

I love this. Doesn't break out/irritate my acne-prone/sensitive skin and sets my makeup without making me look thick/powdery.

I put price as 1 lippie because it's cheap...?
Or do I put 5 lippies because the price is super good? Lol

on 2/10/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best cheapie award goes to this powder. It's absolutely long wearing a never cakey, yet still capable of being opaque. Awesome wear, sets makeup perfect and can be built up. Case breaks easy, but expected at three bucks.