2.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Perfect color: Medium, for me that is. It lasts all day, doesn't change color. No, the applicator isn't for use on the face. I think most probably know this! duh. I use my I'm combo skin in that I have an oilier T zone and the stuff stays put for me. The best foundation I have ever used that isn't considered high-end.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

5 years ago

I consider this foundation to be decent at best. The shade range is very limited. The foundation doesn't give very much coverage. Also, a good mattifying powder used in conjunction with this foundation is a must. As, this foundation will not hold up well without one. I definitely will not be purchasing this foundation again, as it is not of good or even great quality at all.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

7 years ago

Quite liked this foundation for my dry skin. I purchased it in Medium, and wear it when i'm fake tanned - matches perfectly. I'm not a massive fan if the sponge that comes with the foundation, i prefer to apply with my fingers, and blend out with a real techniques expert face brush. This foundation is light to medium coverage, and i loved the dewy, luminous finish. Staying power isn't fabulous though, needs to be set with powder. I don't think it would suit oily skin types, as it is quite dewy and moisturising.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

7 years ago

I have tried hundreds of foundations and this one is certainly in the bottom 10. I found it to be poor covering and when used with the primer, it balled up. The built in applicator is just a disaster and unhygenic. A real NO NO for those of us with oily skin. Looked great on the TVSN presentation, but rubbish on me. Sent it back and got a refund.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age36-43