St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

No Image

4.7

on 2/17/2012 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was kind of new to using self tan so I thought I'd buy a expensive one
due to not wanting to be a wotsit I used it on my face and body,
its not that orange-y but it does has a kind of tint or orange if you put it on
your face so I wouldn't recommend using loads on your face!
the smell is kind of off-putting as well I must admit, but the tan is really nice
overral on your body!

This is a great product if you want a natural glow. It is hard to achieve an actual noticable dark tan with this unless you use a lot for like, 5 days in a row or more. The colour is a perfect natural tan brown and only has a slight fake tan smell. It goes onto the skin quite clear, no colour quide, which I like and sinks in almost imediatley. Iv'e tried a lot of fake tan and St. Tropez is in it's own league. I haven't tried the lotion yet and Im very hesitant to because I can't stand the thought of going to sleep in a thick layer of oily, uncomfortable lotion. I have to admit that the mist spray is a little hard to apply and spread, but if you mix it in with moisturiser, it's much easier. Although, to me, this technique wastes quite a bit of the mist so I've been trying to think of a better way to apply this. I figured that at salons they use liquid in their spray tan machines, so I just bought my own little spray tan machine off ebay ($AU200) and I am going to give that a try. I don't know if it will work, but I see no reason why it won't since all the machine needs is a liquid tan, and St. Tropez Mist is liquid! My sister is going to try it out on me soon and I'll update soon.

on 10/20/2002 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is THE BEST S.Tropez product I ve tried! It also is THE BEST selftanner there is out there!! The colour is sooooo natural!!! Everyone asked me where I have been holidaying and when I had time to w/o them noticing! This says a lot about a product!!! It is like it s name a mist that u spray onto a clean, scrubbed body. Moisturise ur dry parts like elbows and ankles and then spray it on and smooth it in with the provided gloves included with the Mist. This way ur hands dont get dirty! Very practical! It is lighter than the original lotion in consistency and doesnt feel so heavy and sticky on the body! It really soaks into the skin in just a few minutes (3 by me!) and u can put ur clothes back on and it does NOT stain the clothes! At least it didnt with me! Also a plus point the bedsheets didnt get dirty! I left it on over night and in the morning after the shower I had a nice tan!! And it was one of those WOW tans!! I repeated the same the following day and it really deepened my tan! I would really recommend using the St.Tropez moisturiser with it as it does really prolong the tan, it has some active tanning ingridients in it! Now I spray it on 1-2 a week and I m constantly tanned. It takes really just a few minutes rather than baking hours in the sun to get the same effect and its harmless!! I will NEVER EVER buy a different selftan!!! I have never seen a more natural, NOT YELLOW OR ORANGE colour! Definitely recommend to u guys!! Its worth the money and the hype!!!