St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

No Image

4.5

on 2/17/2012 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was kind of new to using self tan so I thought I'd buy a expensive one
due to not wanting to be a wotsit I used it on my face and body,
its not that orange-y but it does has a kind of tint or orange if you put it on
your face so I wouldn't recommend using loads on your face!
the smell is kind of off-putting as well I must admit, but the tan is really nice
overral on your body!

on 7/6/2003 2:11:00 PM

The very best stuff out there! I wished I had tried it earlier! I always ended up streaky with cream self tanners and the whole procedure used to be a hassle, no matter what brand I used. To sum it up this is 1)fast 2)even 3) natural 4) long-lasting

This stuff can be applied easily in no time and it goes on absolutely evenly and looks very natural. At first exfoliate your skin and make sure to moisturize any dry areas really well (ellbows, knees...). Spray on and immediately massage in - it dries up within 2-3 minutes without any sticky residue. I found that I have to be careful when doing my legs- sit down and put them up, because when you're spraying while standing more mist will reach your feet and they may look too dark then.

This holds up really well, too. I go riding everyday, so I sweat in tight pants a lot. No colour transfers to my clothes and after a week the tan has faded a bit but is still visible and even. WOW! A perfect product, the only negative thing about it is the hefty price-tag. Yet I think it's worth every cent! continued >>