St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If I can pick this up in TK Max for 12 a bottle I will use it. It's not as good as fake bake original, but is a bit kinder on my sheets.

on 4/5/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ITS BRILLANT BUT DO NOT USE IT ON UR FACE OR U WILL GET A RASH! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh, St. Tropez, St. Tropez... my new bestes' friend. I definitely had my doubts at first - first thing that alarmed me was the term "self-tan" in the product name. Nothing good EVER comes out of a translucently pale white girl & a self-procclaimed tan in a bottle. Secondly was the price... I'm a bargain snob - I root for the cosmetic underdog, what can I say? But dood, take it from someone who has tried every effin' sunless tanner on the market: pricey, maybe, but believe me when I say this stuff's worth it.
The directions instruct to spray evenly over the whole body, give it about four hours to completely set (meanwhile get ready for the day, take a nap, whatevs), and shower off to reveal a gorgeous, healthy glow.
So I spray myself down, it dries really really quickly - which is nice, because walking around like a nude, yet very bronzed swamp monsta' for hours on end gets a little weird for the family, I'll admit. In the meantime I'm checkin' out my skin in the sunlight - the true test if it's an even sunless-tan. And I'm not gonna lie, at this point, I'm a little worried. It's a little, um, overly-colored straight out of the can, which I'm guessing is why a shower's recommended once the bronzer sets? So I'm holding out, hoping this shower will bust some shit out & save the St. Tropez name. Turns out, it did (: it looked totally natural once I showered and dried off, absolutely no streaking, no scary-dark elbows/knees, and flawless color match - which is the part that blew my mind, considering it was sort of a one-size-fits-all bronzer.
The only down side is there's a subtle chemical smell to it (not a big deal for me, but some people might not be crazy about it), and the price is on the steep side if you buy it directly - don't be afraid to check out Ebay though, usually you can find some awesome deals on that kinda stuff. And if you're worried it might not be a genuine St. Tropez product or whatever, all you have to do is contact the Ebay company - they'll refund you, 100%.

St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Spray = ego boost in an effin' can; definitely recommend (;

on 6/3/2003 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had problems in the beginning when I was using the whipped mousse, the color was fantastic, but it did not look "real" on my very pale pale skin. **ANSWER** Using a self tanning glove (I bought mine at WalMart for $3.00) and rubbing the whipped mousse or bronzing mist onto my skin, gave me the PERFECT REALISTIC tan... makes a HUGE difference using a self tanner glove...try it!! ^^