St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

on 3/14/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This self tanner is fantastic for beginners. The color is such a natural golden brown with NEUTRAL undertones so it will look great on everyone. This is great when you want a tan overnight, as the color builds up within a few hours. My tan lasted a few days, without extra moisturizing or gradual tanner used afterward. I was very happy with the color, and how easy it was to apply. You may need to rub in a few spots if you don't evenly spray it, but the spray nozzle is pretty great in that it gives a wide spray, so you won't end up with any white zebra stripes if you forget a spot. I've only used this twice, and I think I've been using too much because it seems like I may only get 3-4 uses out of the full sized bottle. However, this is still much cheaper than getting a professional spray tan. I think I'll try out the gradual tanner for in between sprays.

Overall: If you've never used a self tanner but want a quick glow for a night/weekend out, this is for you. The price will be totally worth it, but if you're really worried about it, I'd suggest buying it from a store with a good return policy, like Sephora.

on 4/18/2006 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used St Tropez for years and have tried all of the products (most of which are good). However after recently using the spray mist i developed an allergic reaction around my neck and shoulder area (itchy, sore skin) a bit like eczema. I also think that the tan remover product is a total waste of money as it only removes tan for up to 4hrs AFTER application but the tan itself takes up to 8hrs to develop, my point being that you wouldnt know if any tan needed removing(e.g. streaks, knee area, feet etc) until the tan had fully developed. I think the manufactures need to go back to the drawing board on this one and develop a remover that works whenever it is required.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very natural, not-so-tanned colour. But - the packaging is all leaky and simply TERRIBLE! Plus, the spray seems to get into every little pore and accentuate them, making it seem like you've got blackheads all over...Not so good. Expensive too. I'll stick to the lotion.

on 6/6/2003 10:02:00 PM

I have used the St. Tropez lotion for a few years now and love it. Then I found the Mist! Oh my God! This is the best, IMO. The color is the same as if you used the lotion (very real, even on my ghostly, Irish skin...), but the application is ten times easier. Put a towel on the floor or do it in the shower, because the mist can get everywhere, but you can apply to you whole body in 2 minutes flat. For me, this is the best. I always liked using self tanner, but hated applying it, so this rocks my world. Its easier to get an even application on your back, too, without any help! yea!!

on 10/20/2002 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is THE BEST S.Tropez product I ve tried! It also is THE BEST selftanner there is out there!! The colour is sooooo natural!!! Everyone asked me where I have been holidaying and when I had time to w/o them noticing! This says a lot about a product!!! It is like it s name a mist that u spray onto a clean, scrubbed body. Moisturise ur dry parts like elbows and ankles and then spray it on and smooth it in with the provided gloves included with the Mist. This way ur hands dont get dirty! Very practical! It is lighter than the original lotion in consistency and doesnt feel so heavy and sticky on the body! It really soaks into the skin in just a few minutes (3 by me!) and u can put ur clothes back on and it does NOT stain the clothes! At least it didnt with me! Also a plus point the bedsheets didnt get dirty! I left it on over night and in the morning after the shower I had a nice tan!! And it was one of those WOW tans!! I repeated the same the following day and it really deepened my tan! I would really recommend using the St.Tropez moisturiser with it as it does really prolong the tan, it has some active tanning ingridients in it! Now I spray it on 1-2 a week and I m constantly tanned. It takes really just a few minutes rather than baking hours in the sun to get the same effect and its harmless!! I will NEVER EVER buy a different selftan!!! I have never seen a more natural, NOT YELLOW OR ORANGE colour! Definitely recommend to u guys!! Its worth the money and the hype!!!