St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.7

on 8/22/2006 2:41:00 PM

I really like the St Tropez self tanners and use the original lotion and mousse regularly. I don't think the bronzing mist is that good for use all over the body as it's very messy and the spray will spray your walls! I do however think it's great to cover the chest area, which I find on my pale skin takes quite a few applications to get a good result. It's also great to apply to the backs of your hands. You just spray and then wipe the backs of your hands together. Overall I think this is a great supplementary tanning product which I use with the other St Tropez tanners to great effect.

on 3/2/2004 1:32:00 PM

I know everybodys raving on about the mist...but i disagree,it leaks and left me with white spots even though i used the mitt!! too much hard work...back to finding another fake tan!!

on 7/28/2003 5:04:00 AM

The St. Tropez Self Tanning Lotion is my Holy Grail but I bought this just to try it, and I like it a lot. It is NOT as dark as the lotion at all imho...it doesn't get my mmm skin quite as dark but it would work wonderfully for fairer skins. The color guide isn't quite as dramatic either, so it's easier for klutzes like me to miss little spots. It's still excellent and one of the best self tanners that I've ever tried, and I've tried many.
The scent is stronger than the lotion but not as offensive as other tanning products. You spritz it on, then rub it in. It doesn't really matter how evenly you applied it, as long as you haven't missed any spots it will not streak at all. This dries quickly and doesn't get all over things like the lotion does. The bottle is great, you can spray upside down which is really convenient. Not for the face, since the spray can't really be 'controlled' but excellent for the body. I'd buy it again, but I still prefer my lotion. continued >>