St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.5

on 4/3/2007 5:33:00 PM

After having a St.Tropez bronzing treatment done at a spa, the lady recommended I use this to help the color last longer at home. It comes with a sponge applicator that helps for your face, back and other hard to reach places. While it did help to keep the color, there are some things to keep in mind:
1. exfoliation every 3 days and moisturizing everyday are KEY
2. this gives a light application when applied with the sponge (I plan to try it with my hands the next time I use it to see if it gives more coverage)
3. due to the light application, it is really hard to apply it so it will streak
4. you could benefit from applying it 2 nights in a row and then wait until your next exfoliation to apply again
5. I spray the sponge over the sink and then apply (usually with 3 squirts) The mess was minimal.
6. apply at night after exfoliating in the shower and shower in the morning to rinse off the color guide
Practice will make perfect, IMO, and you need to experiment with application techniques to see what works best for you. As I said before, it really seems impossible to apply this wrong if you are covering all parts with care. I found the lotion to be a bit more tricky, especially on my hands and feet and I will rate that product as well.

on 8/4/2003 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this after reading the MUAers recommendations, as I've always been apprehensive of fake tan. I must say I'm impressed! It dries instantly - that's why you must make sure you wear the latex gloves - and the colour is very natural. I do have a couple of white spots but that's due to my inexperience I'm sure. If I buy one again, it'll be this one. One point on the packaging: it can leak around the pump so be careful.