St.Tropez Bronzing Mist

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.5

on 6/28/2005 3:23:00 PM

I used a tanning mitt to apply the shimmering mist, and I got a fright at how dark it was. It went on really unevenly no matter how much I tried to blend. I thought I would be able to go out with an instant tan, but every time I touched it or rubbed anything against it there were smudge marks. I couldn't even put my shoes on without it coming off! After it had developed I washed off the bronzy shimmery stuff and was left with a very pale tan- not worth the effort at all! I'm glad I got it on ebay and didn't pay full price. Don't waste your money, I think out of all the St Tropez products this is the worst. The best one for colour is still their original lotion, but I don't like how sticky it feels, and I don't like the sludgy colour guide either. Sigh, will I ever find a non sticky fake tan with a good deep colour? I've been using fake tan for 12 years and still not found The One.

on 9/1/2004 5:42:00 AM

The colour is great and looks very natural on my pale skin. However, I hate the packaging. The spray was leaky and since I had to rub it in after I had sprayed I didn't really see the advantage of spraying. In the end I poored some of teh lotion out into a bowl and just applied it with my hands.

It is quicker drying than the lotion.

on 7/6/2003 2:11:00 PM

The very best stuff out there! I wished I had tried it earlier! I always ended up streaky with cream self tanners and the whole procedure used to be a hassle, no matter what brand I used. To sum it up this is 1)fast 2)even 3) natural 4) long-lasting

This stuff can be applied easily in no time and it goes on absolutely evenly and looks very natural. At first exfoliate your skin and make sure to moisturize any dry areas really well (ellbows, knees...). Spray on and immediately massage in - it dries up within 2-3 minutes without any sticky residue. I found that I have to be careful when doing my legs- sit down and put them up, because when you're spraying while standing more mist will reach your feet and they may look too dark then.

This holds up really well, too. I go riding everyday, so I sweat in tight pants a lot. No colour transfers to my clothes and after a week the tan has faded a bit but is still visible and even. WOW! A perfect product, the only negative thing about it is the hefty price-tag. Yet I think it's worth every cent! continued >>

on 6/3/2003 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had problems in the beginning when I was using the whipped mousse, the color was fantastic, but it did not look "real" on my very pale pale skin. **ANSWER** Using a self tanning glove (I bought mine at WalMart for $3.00) and rubbing the whipped mousse or bronzing mist onto my skin, gave me the PERFECT REALISTIC tan... makes a HUGE difference using a self tanner glove...try it!! ^^