3.6

Butane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isobutane, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance.

I typically wash my hair once a week (I shower everyday/ just don't wash hair) and my hair would look oily by day four so I would wear it up for the last three days. I just spritz this onto the roots and I'm good to go up or down and it looks great! I have tried living proof as well and prefer this over it. This is easier to brush and meld into my hair. The scent isn't very strong and I love that. Other products make my head hurt, this is light enough that I can sleep on it for a couple of days without getting a headache from the perfume. Love it

on 12/3/2016 11:01:00 AM

This really does nothing for my hair when it is oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really dislike this dry shampoo.
I love batiste but they were sold out so my sister and I decided to give this a try and we both grabbed a bottle.
I have used some bad ones that do nothing, or leave residue in my hair, or white powder that I cannot blend in well with my dark hair.
This one does a moderate job at absorbing the oil, however, shortly after that effect goes away and my hair looks greasy again.
This also looks horrible in my hair and my hair looks super dirty and you can clearly see the white powder in my hair.
I rub it in, I brush it out, I even use a blow dryer to help meld it into my hair and brush through. No matter what I do you can see the ugly white particles in my hair.
It even clumps up a bit and will have a mix of super tiny white specks to larger noticeable white pieces that look like dandruff.
My sister has blond hair and although it is not as noticeable it still does the same thing in her hair as well.

The only good note is that my hair does not look as greasy and has some volume so it does not lay flat and stick to my scalp.

on 12/11/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally use big sexy hair or kms dry shampoo but if I'm out and need something quick without having to go to a pro store I use this. I have dark brown hair and it leaves no residue and brushes out easily. This is the only drugstore hair product I will use. I can go 3 or 4 days between washes with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is about the tenth drugstore dry shampoo I've tried...and none of them are good. They either smell strong and obnoxious (Batiste) or like this one, they simply don't work. I sprayed this all over and afterwards, my hair felt maybe 5% cleaner than if I did nothing at all. So...basically worthless. Wish I could find a cheap substitute for Living Proof, but doesn't seem to exist.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me preface this by saying I have hair that is prone to becoming VERY oily if I don't wash it everyday. That being said, this product did absolutely nothing to help diminish the oiliness in my hair between washes.

My go-to dry shampoo is Batiste (and I've tried several, both high-end and drugstore brands). However, my local drugstore didn't have it in stock so I decided to give this a try because it was on sale and I'd heard a few good things about it. It is slightly cheaper than Batiste, which was another plus. However, this was useless for my hair. It didn't absorb any oil and didn't add any volume--it only made the texture of my hair feel (for lack of a better word) icky.

The one positive I can think of is this product does not leave any powdery residue like Batiste and many others do, the scent isn't overwhelming at all, and it is budget-friendly. For folks out there who don't have an issue with excessively oily hair, this product might work better than it did for me.

on 5/17/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This Dry Shampoo worked, and the white residue would comb out no problem. It never made my hair feel sticky or anything like that, HOWEVER:

It was gone 3x as fast as any other Dry Shampoo I've ever used. I use Dry Shampoo on a fairly regular basis, and I've never run out this quickly. Either this dispenses a lot of product, or requires a lot to actually work.

That's why I won't repurchase. Other brands use less product to get the same result.

on 6/30/2015 10:41:00 PM

OIly hair

This is my second favorite!
NOT THE FIRST!
Doesn't last as long

Does its job... other ones are better

This product didn't really do much for me. I have fine thin hair that tends to get oily and this product doesn't absorb much if any of the oil at all. The only good thing about this product was the scent. Other than that, I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is better than all the dry shampoos except batiste. I've tried suave and dove, and just won't try anymore of the common drugstore dry shampoos because they are so drying.

I have brunette hair, and this blended well. It gave volume. It did not dry out my hair.The oil absorbing capabilities are a bit weak, and a lot of the product has to be used. Batiste is better.