Alessandro International pedix feet heel rescue balm

on 2/25/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this product in a beauty box a while ago, and I purchased a full size a while ago while at a Spa, so I loved this product enough to repurchase is despite the steep price.

First of all, I love the smell of this product. It's light and soft, a minty-vanilla smell in a way. I like it a lot. I also love the softness of the cream. It's definitively not a balm, so if you are looking for a thick, creamy and rich balm, don't purchase this. However, it's still rich enough to do the job and it leaves my feet hydrated, plump and soft.

Other than that, I also like the packaging. It's feminine and cute, and look like a high end product.

All-in-all, I love this product, I just wish it would cost less.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is more of a thick cream than a balm, but it gets the job done. Contains mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin and shea butter. Works quickly to soften skin. Has a light scent that is not pleasant. I like Atopalm foot cream better as it contains urea to gently exfoliate and has a lovely eucaluptus scent.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

I received a 30 ml deluxe sample of this product in my Glossy box and I used it religiously for several weeks as little goes a long way. I live in a mountainous dry climate that does a number on my skin and especially my heels from all the great boot-wearing. This cream definitely did the trick for my dry cracked heels. The product comes in an easy to squeeze tube which for me is great. It has a light minty scent akin to most foot creams although this one somehow is a bit more pleasant because it is quite light. The cream is light but emollient and quickly absorbs into the skin. Although it is called a balm, there isn't anything quite "balmy" about it. Despite its light texture this leaves my heels feeling soft and smooth. I have also used this cream on dry elbows and it worked great, leaving my skin silky soft. All in all, this is a pretty good foot cream.