Victoria's Secret VS PINK Wear Everywhere Push Up Bra

4.7

i love this bra. super comfy and easy to care for, plus they last a long time. they do run a bit small. i wish i'd have sized up one cup.

I discovered the most comfortable affordable and cute bra ever. I have always worn vs bras but recently on a visit to vs to get re measured after a year, my bra size went down to a 36dd. Well I couldn't find a bra I liked there and decided to wait. Well I went to the pink store looking for a gift for someone and decided to look at their bras. Despite me being 54, and feeling very offended by the comment from one of the hmmm let's say very overweight sales gals, who obviously isn't able to wear anything pink other then perfume, I looked at the bras, then went online on my phone and saw that pink carries 36ddd, I ordered two at 46$ and some very comfy panties from pink as well. Much to my surprise the bra both push up and lightly lined are so awesome, and the cheekster logo band panties are thee best I found in years at vs. anyone looking for a great bra at a great price check out the pink line. You might be surprised by their items. I know I was. Oh and I'm sorry but to the rude sales gal at pink, if you'd rather not have anyone older then 18 in your store maybe ask vs to put a sign out front just so you don't need to deal with someone 54 but young at heart.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got 2 of these bras for $21 each during this year's Semi Annual Sale. There is another bra in VS's regular line, the Sexy Tee push up, that I find similar in performance and cut. I thought it would be helpful to compare the two because there are some key differences.

The STPU (Shut the P**** Up. JK, Sexy Tee Push Up) is made of a softer material all around, virtually seamless on the interior, several dollars more expensive, and doesn't come in a lot of "fun" colors like the WEPU (Wear Everywhere Push Up. Couldn't come up with something clever for this one, ha). Although the STPU has higher "lift" rating as per the VS site, I didn't think that it lifted my boobs up any more than the WEPU. I do think that both bras were made well. Although the STPU is more comfortable to wear, it isn't to say that the WEPU isn't. As of right now, the STPU is being sold for 2/$49.50. Of course, I would recommend to invest in the STPU if you have the extra bit of cash. The selling point for me, however, is the fit of the band. I'm a true 30D. It's a hard size to find, especially with push-up bras. Thankfully, VS has some bras that do run tighter in the band. The WEPU in a 32C fits like a 30D, whereas the STPU fits in between a 30 and 32 band. Thus, the WEPU is a wiser investment for me.

So, about the WEPU itself. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It gives me natural looking cleavage and feels nice when worn. I haven't experienced any digging, riding up, etc. What more can I really ask for? I'm hoping that these bras will go on sale again. I will definitely stock up next time!

Popular Clothes