MAC Pressed Pigment in Light Touch

No Image

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I saw it at the store and fell in love with it. But it's not easy to wear. It looks like a light peach on the pan but much lighter and cooler on the lid. I definitely would never wear this as a highlighter because the glitter it's way too much for me. It looks better over an eyeshadow because the peachy color doesn't show up by itself. Mostly I use it on the lid or inner corner. I recommend applying wet with water or face spray, this way it looks more foiled and not so glittery.
What really annoyes me is the glitter fallout so keep in mind to use it over a base. Even then i have to clean my undereye área.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this. It's a really gorgeous strawberry champagne color, and very glittery....very very glittery, I LOVE glitter, and wear it all the time and this was even more glittery than I usually wear. I felt like Tinkerbell ran into my eyes. IT's great, really fantastic. I use it mostly as a highlight. I highly recommend it.
II also bought one in day gleam, deeply dashing and spot lit. These are my first mac shadows ever, and I love them all so so much.
The one problem that I have with this, and my other 3 pressed pigments is that I hardly get any payoff at all, just glitter, and from browsing at the mac store, I have found that this is a common problem with a lot of their eyeshadows with an exception of this pretty copper one, all that glitters, and this neon orange one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pressed Pigments are permanent. They were recently released for the MAC Spring 2013 collection.
Light Touch is a glittery mid-toned champgne that vaguely reminds me of Stila Kitten and MAC Naked Lunch, but I think it actually might be lighter than the two. I personally can use it as both an all-over lid shade and a highlight on my NC35 skin.
All the shades are gorgeous and very pigmented. However, if you aren't a fan of glitter, then these aren't for you, because they have loads of glitter! I love using these when I want a super fun, deliciously sparkly look--they're my go-to for a night out or special occasion.
There is glitter fall-out, but to minimize fall-out you MUST use some kind of base or primer--UDPP works alright, but I recommend you use something that's more tacky, like the MAC Water-Based Mixing Medium or maybe even Paint Pots.
I also recommend you use a short, dense brush to apply it (like the MAC 215), but honestly I find that using my fingers is best. You get much less fall-out that way, since your fingers pick up more of the actual pigment than the glitter.
It costs $21 for 0.1 oz (3 g).
Would I repurchase? Yes.