Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Isla

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Like everyone else has said-- a peachy pink color. It might be a bit light if you aren't fair skinned. The packaging is lovely, and so is the product. It feels minty when it's on your lips and doesn't ever get dry like a lot of lipsticks do. I find myself putting it on a lot just because the mint feels so nice, but try not to apply it *too* liberally, because it costs $22. Don't let the price scare you off, it really is a good product and lasts a while if you're not like me and don't use it like you would use chapstick!

The MUA was wearing this gorgeous fuschia color as I was making a purchase, so naturally I had to know which brand it was. The color was smooth and balmy on her lips and I wondered if it would be the same for me. Fast forward 2months later and I now own bella balm in Betsey. These lipsticks are smooth, creamy, and leave a long lasting stain when applied correctly. I use a lip brush. I want every single color!

on 3/12/2013 11:12:00 PM

This is a really cute and fun product--the mirrored packaging really sold me. I tried a number of colors and found most to be really pigmented. For a natural look, I went with Isabelle, sort of a pinky peachy color. It goes on nicely and has a great minty smell. Glad I went with a neutral color because the product is wide and would require a brush to apply a deeper color more carefully. For a fun, springy new lippie, this is great.

on 1/11/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is a nice peachy pink nude. It adds moisture, color, and shine, What I love about it is how is feels on your lips. It has a bit of a cooling sensation from added peppermint oil and is very soothing. Color payoff is great. Only drawback is the price, $22.

Popular Lipsticks