Nature's Gate Oil Free Moisturizer Lemon Verbena Normal/Oily Skin

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 5/1/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this product on sale at Sprout's for around $10. It's a good price for how much product you get. The smell is nice and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and not the least bit oily.

on 10/31/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product after going to an organic health store and I saw this product that looked very inconspicuous with its packaging and all of that but after seeing that it says its oil free I decided to try it out since I have a VERY OILY AND ACNE PRONE kinda skin. After using it for almost a month now I would pretty much say it lives up to its claims about being a moisturiser that caters for oily skin and I would definitely repurchase. I mean the product being natural and all just makes it all better.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/22/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't understand why other users rated this so low. I would understand if their skin is on the drier side but for oily skin, this is definitely a match. To begin with, my skin is acne prone, oily at the same time, and a bit drier during the colder months. I find this delivering the right amount of moisture to my skin - that it doesn't produce excess sebum. The ingredients are mostly plant-based and really beneficial for oily and acne-proned skin like me. I'm using this in conjunction with the cleanser (also in the same line). I only used it during night time as I find Jason's Aloe Vera Gel to be the right fit for a day moisturizer.

Will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. This is the best I've used so far. It doesn't make your face shiny like any other usual moisturizers. This is great if you extremely oily skin like me. It's a little pricey for a moisturizer but it really works for me so I'll definitely repurchase. I like the packaging where it has a cap on which is very hygienic. It's an all natural moisturizer which is another plus. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a very nice lotion for those with oily skin, I think. My combination skin found it to be too drying. You get a lot of product, 4 oz in a pump bottle for the price. Fragrance and paraben free. Contains a host of good for the skin ingredients.