L'Oreal Advanced Haircare - Total Repair 5 Conditioner

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare - Total Repair 5 Conditioner
Advanced Haircare - Total Repair 5 Conditioner

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Linalool, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Citronellol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract/Sweet Almond Extract, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loved the smell of this stuff but it was way too heavy for my normal hair. My hair sometimes can get frizzy so I thought this would be good for smoothing it down and adding some extra shine, but it definitely weighed my hair down. Could see this working really well for drier hair. I loved the smell though!

on 12/10/2016 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Found my favorite conditioner! Makes hair super smooth and shiny. I have generally had good experience with most of loreal hair care products so I highly recommend them. my hair is not frizzy but it can get a bit dry. Works great on my hair type.

on 9/17/2016 11:53:00 PM

Soaks into hair nicely, detangles well. This is an everyday conditioner, but I find it works even better than deep repair masks. Very good overall, but still not good enough to tame the flyaways and dullness of my fine, bleach-damaged hair.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Did not care for this. While the scent is pleasant, not too heavily scented, this for me did not do much in the way of a conditioner. My hair is ot very dry at all nor damaged, and this really did not do much in the way of moisturizing nor detangling. I still had to use my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to get my hair untangled. This is also a heavy conditioner, so if you have thin hair, this may just weigh your hair down, and not do anything else, even if you rinse it like crazy, it still can weight your hair down. The bottle is easy to use, but aside from a pleasant scent and an easy to use bottle, I can't say anything more about this that is positive. Those that have had luck with this, great. I can see how if your hair is very dry or damaged, this would perhaps work miracles. But if your hair is just average, or is thin, or you maybe just have a few professional highlights like me, this might be/will probably not be for you. Also, this does not distribute through the hair very easily. I keep a mega-wide tooth comb in the shower for such conditioners, and even that did not really help to evenly distribute the conditioner.

on 12/16/2015 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My hair dresser was about to cut my hair off because it was so dry and dead on the ends after being bleached but I begged her not to and picked up this stuff on a whim, not expecting anything dramatic and what I got was a miracle! After one use this brought my hair to life! My hair dresser was amazed when I back a few weeks later. This mask is also BOMB! I'll never spend $$$ on a hair product again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

effective for the price.

on 12/16/2015 12:25:00 PM

Nothing to write home about... I have died, fried, wavy, frizzy hair and A LOT of it. After reading the reviews I was expecting a miracle. This is basically your generic run of the mill cheap conditioner with a bit (not a lot) of "cones" - in par with Pantene or Dove marketed towards "normal" hair types. I feel it would work on average to somewhat processed hair (minimal highlights or a semi perm dye) - but for not for damaged hair as advertised. My hair is on it's 2nd day and feels dry lacks shine and even looks a bit faded (I dye my hair red). Thus far my drugstore fav is still Suave Keratin Infusion conditioner... gives my hair good slip, hydrates and works well with heat for $3 a bottle. Oh Suave - I should of never betrayed you!!!

on 11/29/2015 7:22:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this conditioner. It is the first product in a long time that stopped my hair from shedding! My hair is waist long very thick, coarse, and unruly. This is the first conditioner that one, stopped the shedding and it was becoming a serious issue where I was starting to worry. Second, my hair has a ton of colour damage from keeping it so light blonde and this product moisturizes so well! It also makes my waves look smooth and like an actual hairstyle. Third it smells so good I really like the scent. So much so I sniff my hair and it's also really shiny and just feels healthy. It just makes my hair feel and look so much better. To keep this conditioner working I'll use a clarifying shampoo once and a while and I still get great results and most important no shedding! Love. Recommended!

on 5/13/2015 10:31:00 PM

This conditioner is very good! I have tried a lot of conditioners and honestly I am not sold on the concept that high end is better. This conditioner proves that this is not the case! This product smells nice. It is fruity. It leaves my hair tangle free and soft. It's just as good as any 20$ product but it is about 5$! I mean come on! There is no reason not to buy this and like it!!

on 6/30/2015 1:14:00 AM

This review is for the shampoo.Loved how it moisturized and made my hair soft and shiny.The smell is pretty good too.My hair isn't really damaged,just somewhat dry.I used with the Eraser Balm in this line for conditioner. My hair felt light and very soft.I'd reccomend these products.

Popular Conditioners