Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner

Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After seeing so many positive reviews and having not used Suave for many years, I decided to have a leap of faith and buy their Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner. That was money down the drain for me, no pun intended. It will be years before I ever consider purchasing Suave again. The conditioner worked simply to allow me to comb through my hair while wet in the shower. That's it. The combination of the shampoo & conditioner together worked to give me the worst hair I've had in years. I felt as if I was wearing Brillo Pads on my head. No softness, no shine, nothing to indicate I had used a conditioner.
After shampooing, I always use a few drops of conditioning oils in my hair before I blow-dry, along with a shine cream. Even using those didn't help what this shampoo & conditioner did to my hair. They are the most drying shampoo & conditioner combo I have ever used. Moroccan Infusion? I don't think so. They left my hair in such a dry condition, with so many fly-aways and so much frizz, it was completely unmanageable. My hair was no longer soft, it was just dry and had that brittle-like feeling.
My hair is color-treated, but the bottle is listed for color-treated hair, so that isn't the problem. After a week, I went back to my regular shampoo & conditioner, and my hair is much better. Guess I'll just use the rest to launder unmentionables...

on 4/11/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing. Leaves my hair soft and shiny, but maybe feeling a little coated. My dd uses this too, but said she doesn't feel anything in her hair. We both have thick, coarse hair. Mine is colour-treated; hers is not. Bought it when we were in NYC; we can't find it in Canada. For the price and the performance, would repurchase in a heartbeat.

To Read all 54 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/21/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I was a little put off by the smell at first, but I've gotten great results with this conditioner. My hair and scalp feel great. It does a good job of helping to detangle my curls. The main plus of this is that my scalp is left moisturized. I have dry scalp and this really seems to help. And as with most Suave products the price is affordable.

on 9/5/2015 9:22:00 PM

I hated this at first but now I realize that it's the best hair product that I've used so far. Still not HG, because I still have frizz like no one's business.

I have lots of medium-weight straight hair. I have some sort of "wave" or "curl" so it poofs into an ugly mess in humidity. (Think Hermione from the first HP movie...) My hair does not respond well to protein at all.

I have been thoroughly unimpressed by Aussie Moist conditioner, Aussie Miracle Deep, Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Hair Treatment, Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner, Nexxus Humectress conditioner, Suave rosemary and mint, various Pantene conditioners, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, etc. Herbal essence hello hydration conditioner was pretty decent, but I still had to add serum/oil to smooth out my hair and my hair still wasn't manageable. My serum of choice is Biosilk, which makes my hair shiny, but I have to add a drop of mineral oil to pull down some of the flyaways.

Enter Suave Moroccan Infusion conditioner. Suddenly my hair is falling well instead of poofing into a triangle. It weighs down my hair in the best way possible without making it feel coated. My hair actually feels moisturized, is silkier, and I actually really like the smell.

It rinses out too fast (good in a sense) so I just use a bit in the shower to detangle after shampooing, and then use 2-4 pea sized amount as a leave-in. I use the matching shampoo too but this conditioner also works well with Suave's Naturals shampoos.

Best conditioner I've encountered so far, but the search continues for a more moisturizing conditioner.

on 7/2/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Not a fan of the smell. I use this as a leave-in conditioner only on the ends. I rotate this with the Organix ( or whatever they call themselves nowadays) light oil. It does leave shine but I found that if I put on too much it weighs my fine hair down and later look greasy. This does not tame the frizzies. Won't buy again. I like the Organix way better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the Moroccan shampoo but the conditioner, not so much. I have fine & thin hair and this product is a bit too heavy. I can use it every once in a while but not often and not two washes in a row or I'll get a horribly greasy, clumpy patch at the back of my hair. That being said, it's not a bad product. It just doesn't work well for me personally. I definitely think dry-haired ladies should give this one a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this stuff a lot. It smells nice and my ends aren't so dry. I always seem to go back to Suave conditioners.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

For the price, this stuff is awesome! Smells good, detangles well in the shower, hair still has slip when towel dried, and hair is moisturizes. Does it work as well as salon brands I have used? Not quite. My hair is a little more rough with this stuff. However for the price, well worth it. Will get again if I'm short on cash.

on 10/19/2014 5:28:00 PM

I'm so in love with the conditioner. It makes my hair SO soft I'm a bottle blonde with friZzy wavy hair and with using this my hair is so smooth. The first time I used it I wasn't sure if it made a huge difference because I went outside on a windy day with wet hair so my hair was a mess that day. But the next morning my hair was all over the place so I brushed it a little which I never ever do(I only comb or brush hair 2 times a month) and it was so easy to brush I couldn't believe it then I noticed the same with my toddler, her gets a knotted mess in the back of his hair. this has transformed his hair he doesn't get upset when brushing because he has no knots to brush through! And it also make his curls even curlier. Personally I love the smell of men's cologne so obviously I love this. My husband doesn't like when I wear perfumes that smell like cologne but likes the smell of this conditioner. I'm not done yet the main reason I absolutely love this conditioner is because I have a bob haircut so when applying any conditioner I would get build up because my ends are short I've tried so many lines and everything left build up which I despise! I don't know if it's because of the oil it just slips through my hair and doesn't stick to my roots but I can use tons of it and still no Build up I will use this product forever! I've thought about pairing it with the shampoo but I'm still worried about buildup I use suave clarifying shampoo 3 times a weak so it works for me.

on 9/9/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this whole line after trying the conditioner, and my hair loves all of it. It smells wonderful and I get a lot more softness and smoothing from this stuff than I get from my usual Kerastase...I'm looking forward to ditching the expensive stuff for good old Suave. :) This is one of the reasons I love MUA...thanks to the reviews on here, I'm now gonna be saving a ton of money on haircare and using a product I prefer the smell of! You guys are awesome!