Dior 664 - Rose Pink Bikini

No Image

on 11/10/2014 11:35:00 PM

I have always been a lipgloss kind of girl, yes, I have my favorite brands and love Dior , Chanel and Mac but I also try drugstore brands if I like a color.

Onto this lipgloss....

This lipgloss is perfection, the packaging is appealing into the eye, quality container/wand in a non flimsy box. This color immediately caught my eye, this shade of rosy pink is really beautiful. Glossy without being sticky, visible with some sheerness , it is a happy, pretty day look which I use very often. I cannot recommend it more!

on 1/8/2013 12:03:00 AM

I never buy lipglosses because I don`t like too much gloss, and the sticky texture. However this gloss is GORGEOUS!!! It is a beautiful rosy candy pink. It pops on your lip. It is not sticky and it has a very nice texture, and not the fake gloss look. It is really a lovely pink that I have been looking for for YEARS in lipsticks. (I apply it on top of my very favorite Dior lipstick #564 `Model`, that is already a very similar color! but this makes it pop even more!). I love Dior! It smoothes out your lines on your lip and gives you a younger looking lip, and that worths every penny to me. Tons of beautiful colors. Lovely texture, no smell, no drying effect. It lasts a couple of hours on your lip and even when it is gone, you still have a lovely pink stain on your lips. LOVE it and I will buy a second one. :-)))

Popular Lip Glosses