L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions

L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions

3.5

Not my type of product. It kinda delivers the promised effect considerably extending your lashes. Yet like most extensions this mascara makes your lashes look fake. Lashes end up looking like spider legs making the eyes look bit heavy. Lashes lash a curve.There is a small amount of fall out as well.
I would assume people who like accentuated false looking lashes, drag queen kind of thing, might find the product good.
--------------
After a few weeks of use it is hard to apply the mascara without ending with getting clumpy lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this at my local big lots so it more than likely means that it's getting discontinued. Kind of a shame as this has been one of the better drugstore mascaras that I have tried. It really lengthens your lashes and holds a curl decently without smudging or flaking in my experience. I also only ended up paying under $4 for it which was nice. Overall a good one if you find it on sale somewhere it's definitely worth buying

I got this as a Christmas gift from my aunt. I didn't think I would like it until I used it. It has a wonderful formula that isn't as wet as other L'oreal mascaras, and it gives me a beautiful natural look. It doesn't really lengthen my lashes, but it doesn emphasize them.

Also, I found out this stuff is great to fill in my eyebrows! It matches my black eyebrows exactly and it doesn't look weird at all.

I forgot to add that I LOVE the packaging! It's so adorable and looks just like a cute little telescope.

on 9/18/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Despite the name, this mascara isn't "shocking." It's disappointing. My lashes aren't the longest to begin with but I have had some good mascaras over the years and this one falls short. Literally. I get better length and volume with Blinc, actually. The telescope-shaped packaging is cute, but the product doesn't build much volume or length, and I'm not crazy about the rubber brush.

Also, in closing, L'Oreal does animal testing. Obviously testing products on animals does NOT result in better products. This mascara is junk. Will never buy again.

on 7/23/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was a good drugstore lengthening mascara. It did not create spider lashes and added volume without significant clumping.

Unfortunately, I think it is being discontinued. Another good one bites the dust, but if you can find it pick it up.

on 7/23/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really loved the results that this mascara gave me. I look for mascaras that give lots of length while keeping a curl all day, and this product gave me both. I received a lot of compliments on my eyelashes asking if I was wearing falsies. I really loved this mascara. The only problem is that the ingredients (propyl paraben) really bothered my eyes to the point where I couldn't open my eyes at the end of the day. My eyes were red, itchy, and hard to keep open. I'm really disappointed because I really loved this mascara, but can't use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff, works better then my younique fibre lashes! i bought out the last of them this past week!!!

on 7/20/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this mascara a little while ago simply because it was on sale and cheaper than any of the brands I usually gravitate towards. I'm torn between whether I love it or not. The perks is this stuff is EXTREMELY lengthening. I have average lashes when I curl them, this stuff really adds a lot of length, so it's definitely not lying by the name. I have a few cons though. For one I REALLY dislike the brush. The first minor con is that this stuff flakes just a little bit, nothing huge, but it's enough that I probably wouldn't repurchase again. I'm not a big fan of plastic mascara wands, mainly cause I don't find they really grip my lashes, and usually plastic wands in my opinion don't give me a lot of volume. I also am not crazy about the fact the wand isn't curved, like my Maybelline The Falsies that I absolutely ADORE. I just personally find the curved wands gives my eyelashes the extra bit of curl and lift that I like. All in all, it's not a bad mascara at all, and if you like a lot of length and separation you'll LOVE this stuff, as long as you're light handed with the application.

on 7/8/2015 2:02:00 AM

It's a regular mascara but I like how it pulls the lashes up which doesn't happen with other mascaras

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing it gives you great volume and that is what I want in a mascara.I barely have lashes and this mascara gave me lots of volume with just one coat! This mascara is like Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I love,but it's too much money to keep buying every three months.Best L'oreal and drugstore mascara ever! Definitely buying this mascara again.

Popular Mascaras