wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

Filtered by hair type : Straight
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

4.5

on 8/25/2014 12:04:00 AM

So this is surprisingly amazing. I picked it up on a whim because it was only a dollar and I was all out of red lipstick and on a budget. Hot damn, I hope they never discontinue this because it is the best. The thing is, your lips MUST be in good condition before applying - no cracks, dryness, chappy...and apply a THIN even layer over your lips. The stuff actually dries on like paint. You will never have to worry about it smudging off at all, or leaving a print on your cup. Regular lipstick tends to dry my lips out, but this totally dries without drying your lips. It's so weird. Fantastic stuff for only a dollar.

on 3/11/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked these up for a measly $2 each. I also purchased Raisin the Roof.

Another reviewer compares them to Sephora's lip stain. If she means the cream one, I'd say it's less creamy than that one. It definitely holds better than the Sephora, though. It does dry out a bit, but not nearly as much as the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipcolor (as you can see, I'm a connoisseur of long-wearing lip products!). It does feel a little tacky.

The color is gorgeous, dramatic, and on the cooler side...and it's one of my favorite reds right now.