wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

4.7

on 1/5/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm pleasantly surprised to find this lipstick to be pretty good. I read the reviews before using it, and true enough, using very little makes it much easier. Scrape off some excess products before applying, and work very carefully and quickly as it dries in a few seconds. To get rid of the sticky feeling, just blot with tissue. Make sure you moisturize beforehand as it's very matte.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I first saw this tube of lipcolor I had to get it. I just knew the shade would look great on me (DDD).

This lipcolor goes on like a lipgloss but quickly dries to a matte finish. This lipstick can stay on all day and takes an emollient product to remove.

Its great! I've often been asked if I am wearing Ruby Woo when wearing this. I think this is a tad brighter than Ruby Woo and I think the staying power is longer. I like them both though.

on 4/4/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm a matte-lip girl so I love this. It's basically Revlon's liquid Colorstay lipstick. It's a rich red that is slightly shimmery. Don't rub your lips together! Let it set, and after it dries it lasts for hours. Great deal for only $2.99 at CVS. I will definitely buy a back up.