Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Nice Coverage! Gets a cakey texture after a while. I was the color Medium Beige and it was a great match for my skin.

on 9/12/2016 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was an unimpressive drugstore BB cream, in my opinion. Even with the expectation that western BB creams aren't going to be as thick as the original Korean BB creams, this one was very watery and thin, with a weird texture that did not want to blend out and liked to be streaky, when it was visible at all.

Worse, it smelled terrible to me, both in the tube and on my skin. I couldn't stand having it on my face because the smell bothered me so much. (I'm not usually so sensitive to smells, so this was a surprise.) Mine may have been from a bad batch, or something, but it turned me off ever trying it again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product was a total waste of money. After researching the best drugstore BB creams I decided to try this one. This looked very streaky and made my pores more visible. It almost had a grainy looking texture like the product was not finely milled. Also, I am about an NC30 and the light/medium color was dark on me.

So far the best BB cream I have used is IT Cosmetics CC cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If I wanted a BB Cream, this is the one I would be reaching for. It is light weight, good coverage, doesn't feel cakey or break me out, the only con is the scent. It's not really noticeable about 5 minutes after application but it's got this strange scent to it that I don't really care for but it's nothing that is unbearable by any means. Another thing is there is not enough shades! I feel like more people would be able to use this if they came out with more shades and gave a variety of different undertones. Other than those two things they would've received a 5/5! Great product!

I bought this by accident because it was part of a promotional package with concealer and powder. The package kind of exploded when I opened it and I ended up with product all over my hands and counter, which was kind of a bummer. But after applying a wearing this for a few days all I can say is wow. It has impressive coverage and does not cake or turn colors. I would recommend trying it and I will certainly buy again.

on 10/23/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Was so pleased to have found this, but sadly it oxidises on my skin and makes me look orange. Coverage is good and it's nice to apply, just the orange factor puts me off.

on 8/26/2014 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Garnier in the medium/deep is my go-to but I had a coupon and it's cheap anyway. I like this! It's a little bit orange, but then, so am I. Wears nicely all day with a little BE Mineral Veil or MAC Blot midday.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am actually pretty impressed with this foundation and I have used a lot of different ones including the more expensive ones like Mac and kat Von d. I bought this in a kit that came with the concealer and powder at walmart. It covers really we'll and lasts throughout most of the day. I apply mine with a brush to get the best coverage. I would buy it again.

on 12/13/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an awesome BB cream if you have NC25ish or darker skin. I have the Light/Medium and it's too dark now that my skin has lightened (about NC20). I also bought the matching BB powder which was great as well, I used it to set this BB cream and it was light, silky and natural looking. The BB cream is not really comparable to Korean BB's but still one of the much better American drugstore options. It comes out feeling slightly heavier than many tinted moisturisers but feels very light on skin. You will still most likely need concealer for any blemishes, dark circles or discolouration.

What I liked: Light texture, easy to blend, satin finish that looks very natural, non-caking and non-drying, light-almost medium coverage that is slightly buildable and has more coverage than your average tinted moisturiser, all-physical SPF (with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, better for sensitive skin) and did not make my skin feel greasy. Comes in a convenient squeeze tube.

What I don't like: Lack of colour options.

I'm giving this 4/5 lippies because although the product is great, the colour range stinks - there is nothing for lighter nor darker skin. Light/Medium is too dark for lighter skin tones so there really is no option for fair to light skin. The 2 shades available obviously won't match everyone. If it wasn't for that it would be the best drugstore BB I've tried to date - luckily I found my HG in Missha Super Aqua Snail BB.

on 10/3/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have oily skin and this stuff just didn't work for me. It's definitely for people with drier skin. Coverage was okay, especially for a BB cream, but it just made me oilier than usual. And REALLY shiny. It went back to CVS.