Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/26/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Light to medium coverage, and best applied with a brush (I haven't tried sponge). Price is high for drugstore. You need to set it with a powder, especially in the summer. "Light" colour still a bit dark on my fair skin and I can only pull this off in the summer. Finally, packing is squeeze tube but the opening that the product comes out of is large so I always get a big goop that's more than I needed. I'll try other PF BB creams but likely won't repurchase this as the lightest shade is still too dark for me.

I like this stuff. I was looking for something to use as a light foundation with PF Cover-tox-ten powder which I love. The combination with a little blush gives me that air brushed look and the ingredients reflect light, minimizing wrinkles. The spf 30 is a nice bonus.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

No competition, my favorite BB cream I've tried. It is fabulous! I got it in light. It still seemed dark to me... I was worried that I was going to end up looking too orange... but once I got it on and blended it out... gorgeous! It matches me really well, actually! It has a lovely finish... not too matte, not too dewy. And it has really good coverage, especially for a BB! I put a LITTLE bit of powder on my T zone and I'm good. It lasts all day on me and stays looking nice. No noticeable oxidation on me. I love it! It has no fragrance, which is fantastic because I'm really sensitive to that. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and happy. Would totally recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not a big BB cream user, so I don't have much to compare this product to. I've used MAC studio fix power with primer for years and that's been enough, but I wanted something with a little more coverage for nights out. I did a lot of research and this product seemed like the right one for me.

The coverage on this BB cream is perfect for me, it covers all of the redness and makes an even base while letting a few freckles peek through. I bought the lightest shade which worked for the first little while. After a few months I noticed the product had almost seemed to oxidize in the tube and came out darker/more orange. I'm really sad about this because I LOVE the smooth even coverage it gives my skin (airbrushed/flawless look) but it's too dark for me now. I can't keep buying a new tube every few months after the product goes funky.

I'm an oily skinned gal and this with Smashbox primer lasted exceptionally well for an 8-5 workday with one blotting paper at lunch. It looks more "dewy" than "oil slick". The foundation itself was still on at the end of the day.

Along with the oxidation, I noticed that I started to get a few red bumps on my cheeks and forehead after wearing it for a week straight once. I typically never breakout from products so that was a bummer. Im looking for a different BB cream to replace this, but I will probably go back to it if I manage to get a tan.

on 10/28/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

An ok bb cream, but not something WOW for oily skin. It has a light-medium coverage, the light shade is a very good match for me, it stays put all the day, but it makes me look a little bit more oily than other foundations(the truth is that it doesn't claim to control the oil). The spf30 is a pro also. The only way I really like it is when I apply it after Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light spf30 moisturizer(which controls the oil veeeery well) and set with a good powder. I guess it will be a very good option for summer, when I don't like a totally matte finish.

I recommend it for the ones with normal to combination skin.

on 9/19/2014 11:21:00 AM

I just used this stuff today and, I got to say, I'm impressed. When it comes to foundation-type products, I usually steer clear of drugstore-brand stuff, but this is a big exception!

My two previous choices for this type of product was Tarte's Amazonian Clay tinted moisturizer, and Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer. Both were alright. I just ran out after owning them for about two years because they were always a tinge too dark for me - luckily I got a pretty good tan this year and used them both up!

That being said, I needed something new and I'm on a broke-ass budget so I thought I'd try this BB cream based off the reviews here. First, thank god they brought this stuff out in "light", I don't know how anyone with light skin coped before. I'm naturally fair, blonde, green eyes, but I'm not stark white or anything, and the light was just the right color.

When I tested it on my arm next to my LM and Tarte stuff, it looked a lot darker and oranger, but upon blending it out, it melted into my skin and blended perfectly. Tried it on my face this morning, and same thing! I used Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream as a moisturizer first, followed by Tarte pore-refining primer and then applied the BB cream with my finger tips, and used my Tarte blurring brush after to buff it in.

It looks really flawless. Got rid of any small imperfections, evened my skin tone, and made my skin feel REALLY soft. I set it with my LM translucent setting powder.

So far, so good. My face doesn't feel greasy (usually my t-zone is a mess half way through the day), the color hasn't darkened/oxidized (TARTE!!) and made me look like a pumpkin, etc.

Highly recommend everyone try this before splurging on a high-end brand!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the coverage it provides, and the finish is lovely. makes my skin appear dewy, not cakey. I use it along with the BB concealer and powder. love it!

on 10/15/2013 4:36:00 PM

Pros:
-Fast and easy to apply for medium coverage
-Smooth, dewy texture, at least at first

Cons:
-PINK! I'm reviewing light/medium, and it just is too pink for me to feel totally comfortable that I've blended enough.
-Seems to separate/dry out a bit, so that a few hours after application, my skin is as roughly textured as ever (which isn't THAT much, but still--isn't the whole point to smooth things out?).

I'm not really on the whole BB cream bandwagon. It's not a 3-in-1 product for me, because I still feel the need for moisture/SPF underneath. Plus there are plenty of traditional foundations out there with the same pros, plus better color and coverage.

I am absolutely in love with this BB cream!! I originally purchased it because I thought the packaging was cute and I was just passing through the aisles at cvs but then I thought "Hey, why don't I try this?" - I read all the 10 reasons it helps with skin and all that, the price is very reasonable (it's drugstore brand, after all), and I wasn't really expecting too much out of it but my skin definitely needed a pick-me-up and a good spf along with a foundation-like coverage to mask my occasional breakouts... I have to say that the first time I put it on, I was blown away with how amazing it was. So moisturizing, solid coverage, matches my skin tone, literally lasts ALL day (and I used during the summer too), when I took pictures of my face close-up it almost looked like the pictures were airbrushed because my skin looked flawless! The bb cream is on the thicker side, but that it something that I love about it (I hate the runny/watery ones... yuck!). Sometimes I'll mix it up with a few drops of the runnier bb creams (like Wet n Wild, $3) to soften it up before applying. I have expensive bb creams but this one is by far one of complete favorites. I would never guess that it was a bb cream that cost me less than $15!!

Overall, this is the best BB cream I've used. It's on par with the Dr.Jart+ Black Label I purchased earlier in the year. It feels great, gives better coverage than any other BB cream from a drugstore, and you're given a good amount of product for the money. PF BB cream is possible HG material.