Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/12/2016 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was an unimpressive drugstore BB cream, in my opinion. Even with the expectation that western BB creams aren't going to be as thick as the original Korean BB creams, this one was very watery and thin, with a weird texture that did not want to blend out and liked to be streaky, when it was visible at all.

Worse, it smelled terrible to me, both in the tube and on my skin. I couldn't stand having it on my face because the smell bothered me so much. (I'm not usually so sensitive to smells, so this was a surprise.) Mine may have been from a bad batch, or something, but it turned me off ever trying it again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product was a total waste of money. After researching the best drugstore BB creams I decided to try this one. This looked very streaky and made my pores more visible. It almost had a grainy looking texture like the product was not finely milled. Also, I am about an NC30 and the light/medium color was dark on me.

So far the best BB cream I have used is IT Cosmetics CC cream.

I used this product when I received a sample from Target. What a mess! This product is very slippery and greasy. I immediately took it off after applying but it broke me out. And this was very weird for me because no product has ever made me break out before. Overall a terrible product. I do not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

With the Healthy Wear being discontinued, I thought I would try this. Bad, bad, bad blackheads on my cheeks within a week. Never again.

on 5/27/2014 10:22:00 AM

I bought this because I wanted to look for a new bb cream (I love garnier's bb cream for oily skin). The reviews on here look good but my god.. this is simply horriable!!!! I tried to use this longer than 2 weeks and I couldn't, I just tossed this in the garbage. It broke me out so bad and it didn't help with my oily skin at all. The colour range is horrible too.. I bought the light/medium but it turnt me orange so I exchanged my the fair/light and it was so pale on me but a little bronzer fixed that. This stuff just melted off my face.. never have I had that issue before. I had tons of pimples on my chin and cheeks (I hardly ever get on my cheeks anymore!) It does have good coverage but that's the only pro.. as for me the cons out weight the pros more so I will not be repurchasing this.

I've used this on 4 different occasions. Within 24 hours of putting it on in the morning, I'd get 7-8 little red bumps on the center of my forehead. They clear up in a day if I stop using this BB cream. Something in it makes me break out. Too bad; I really wanted it to work. It also gave me wrinkles on my forehead when I wore it and I dont even have wrinkles there what the heck?!

If you're prone to breakouts try the Physicians Formula spf 50 tinted moisturizer instead (orange bottle). I just finished my first bottle and it never made me break out and it has excellent coverage. I'll be re-purchasing that one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my very 1st BB cream I tried to make this work but it has turned me orange! I got the medium to dark color but it was a major fail. I had tried this because I had heard nothing but good things about this BB cream but it is sadly a no go. I am searching for my receipt now to see if I may return it.

on 4/5/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I recently purchased this and I was super excited to try it because of all the great reviews on MUA and Youtube. I bought this in the shade light I am roughly in NC20 in mac foundation. But unfortunately this BB cream didn't work for me.
Pros:
It has a great consistency ( really thick)
super pigmented
blendable
can be built from medium to full coverage.

Cons:
it oxidized in the tube to an orange shade
It felt greasy and never truly set even with powder
the finish is really really dewy ( at least for me I have really oily skin)

I think this BB cream would be great for someone with normal to dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed. I've been a user of Physicians Formula for years and really love the brand. I was intrigued to try out their BB Cream as I've been hearing so much about these BB Creams and how they can replace a bunch of other face products. Unfortunately PP's BB Cream did not live up to expectation. It made my skin look greasy and shiny and had virtually no coverage. I'll stick to my tried and true PP MIneral Pressed Powder from now on.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

No, No, No, No...N.O.!

This stuff is WAY too orangey and dark for my fair skin. It's is also slick and shiny as heck and it transfers like nobody's business.

I wore a white linen sun hat with this and when I took the hat off there was a brown ring around the inside of the brim (ugh). I'm so not joking when I say "brown"...this stuff is WAY too dark for my fair skin. I'm just wondering WHY Physicians Formula just up and decided not to make a shade of this that is suitable for us fair skinned peeps.

Even if they did make this light enough for my skin, I still wouldn't like it. It's way too greasy for my oily skin. I'm glad some other people had success with this but this is an epic fail for me.

On the plus side, I think the packaging is adorable.