Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/7/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this since the Missha BB Cream is harder to get and more expensive. I also love PF Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer.
This is a very pasty, thick product. I purchsed the light/medium shade and discovered although it was an ok color match (I'm NC 25) it sat on top of my skin and was difficult to spread. It appears to accentuate my lines and make my skin look dryer??? The finish is not really matte but more just cakey and weird. It did cover moderately but Missha does better. I bought the Super BB concealer too which I will review later but also was unimpressed with.
So...I'm bummed and this will go in my swap list soon. One more BB cream for the junk pile. I have tried many including:
Missha
L'Oreal
Rimmel
Garnier
Dr Brandt

I must say that the Missha Perfect Cover is still winning, I just reordered last week. The LeoBon is a close second followed by Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi Lift which is not marketed as a BB cream but is amazing and excellent, just way too expensive!

I love this BB cream. It is the best by far. The powder is awesome as well. They come with a $3 off coupon which is awesome and check out for there buy one get one 50% off.
Im an nc 42 in mac i bought the medium dark and it blends wonderful. Gives perfect coverage works as a primer also moisturizer. I just out this one concealer under my eyes and the powder some blush and im good to go. I Bought the two that came on the display thats how much i loved it, It didnt break me out which is a plus. The packaging is so cute.
I apply this with my beauty belnder and it just gives you that flawless look and you dont need to use much product at all. When you squeeze it out it looks orangey but ones you put it on it blends perfectly it does not oxidize and stays on allllllll day literally all day.
Which is awesome. I have tried all drugstore BBcreams and they all look greasy. This is not greasy its easy to blend once it is blendy it leaves your skin so silky almost velvety.
It not completely Matte finish its demi matte does not look greasy at all, i have oily skin.
Im telling you ladies you wont regret it.......
I would recommend this to everybody and repurchase it once i run out of the two bottles i have.

on 1/8/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Update: I can't make it work, at least for winter. It's too "tannish" for my light/medium skin.

Physician's Formula's tinted moisturizers work well for me, so I was thrilled to find a little display of this at my local CVS store, with a $3 coupon affixed to the box.I purchased light/medium with high hopes, and I really like it! I am about a NW20-25, Bobbi Brown sand/warm sand, and the color is a little deep, but I can work with it, smudging out the hairline area with a sponge. The finish is not matte but dewy on me. I do not powder it. The finish stays! Coverage is light, but a little thicker than I thought it would be, but still natural and not masky. I don't know about all the supposed benefits but for the smooth,lasting finish and SPF 30 on top of that?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream made a great impression on me so far! The only other BB cream I own is the Maybelline BB cream, which I didn't care for, because I felt that it was an underperforming, very sheer tinted moisturizer, and nothing more. In comparison, the PF cream is nice and thick, spreads easily, covers well, and leaves behind a somewhat dewy finish that holds up surprisingly well on my oily skin (though it is winter). I liked this so much that I bought a tube for my dry-skinned daughter to try, and she loves it too. I'm around a neutral 20, and the light medium matches well. I bought it during the recent 40% off sale at Rite Aid, used the $3 coupon on the box plus a $4 dollar Rite Aid facebook coupon, and basically only spent about $2 for this wonderful product. I will most likely repurchase in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I never wrote a review on this site before but I really love this BB cream! Well it should actually be called a tinted moisturizer because this doesn't really have any anti-aging or skin perfecting benefits like Asian BB creams but whatever. I am an NC 30 and light/medium was a 90% match for me, a touch light but it doesn't look that noticeable. It didn't break me out which is also a plus. I have tried a few high end BB creams and a few drugstore ones and they all got pretty greasy on me and had didn't have the amount of coverage I was looking for since I have load of acne scars. I apply it with my hands and I feel like this has a light-medium coverage and I only need concealer on some of my more darker scars, and it makes my skin look super smooth and natural. The finish isn't completely matte, but it's not shiny either. From 6:30-3pm, which is about 9 hours or so, I only felt the need to blot and powder once, which is less than the higher end foundation I was using before, and I have REALLY oily skin. (without a primer cause I ran out of a primer so I have been using it without one) Also, it isnt the most moisturizing BB cream out there, so I don't know how drier skin girls will feel about it, but it feels nice and creamy and has just enough moisturize for me. It is winter so my skin is a bit drier with dry patches which may be why this works for me now. I love this and the price, and it is like a million times better than any of the other drugstore BB creams I have tried so it is my go-to for winter and you should give it a shot!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To start, let me emphasize that I have a light olive complexion. I am typically a MAC NC30 with strong olive undertones, clear skin and a small (dime size) red birthmark on my chin.

I bought this BB cream at CVS (shout out to the $3.00 off on box coupon). In the past I have tried Garnier's BB and was left an awful greasy mess. I have tried samples from Missha, Skin79 and Dr.Jart as well and have never been satisfied.

This is now my go to face product. I apply with my hands a pea size amount, powder with MAC MSF in medium plus and am good for my entire day. I start work at 8:00 and still look perfect by 5:00. It hasn't broken me out and feels incredible on my skin. It covers my birthmark about 90% and allows me enough coverage to go about my day without feeling like I'm wearing a mask.

It's worth noting that it comes out of the tube looking a little orange, but one it melts into your skin I was happy to see it translate into a nice neutral color that was easily perfected with a light dusting of my powder.

All in all, the results you get with this is amazing. It does everything I've been wishing a BB cream would. The price is reasonable, and the performance unmatched.

on 1/15/2013 11:40:00 PM

I am beginning to be a TOTAL PHYSICIANS FORMULA gal! I got their BB cream recently...I've tried them all...Jane Iredales (which is okay but gets very shiny), Garnier both regular and oil free (I had to buy from England), Maybelline, Estee Lauder and samples of more at Sephora...I don't like them...until this one....It truely gives me a glow but not greasy....Love the coverage and it doesn't seem to sit in my pores like foundation. I had quite a bit of coverage too...without getting cakey if you can believe that one! I am anxious to buy the BB powder and probably gonna have to get it on Ebay since I can't find it anywhere yet...had to buy BB cream on ebay....anyway...my only gripe is that I have this in Light/med and I'm currently almost an NC15...light pale skin with golden undertones....cannot have any pink...this color doesnt really have pink but it IS a tad too dark...I called Physicians Formula and they said they are just out with two basic colors and may expand...I told them they needed a fair color or this product might flop due to that alone....what I am doing is mixing some of my white Mac Face and Body foundation with it to lighten it up..(Yes MAC makes a white foundation just for this reason I think)...I also tried using my Physicians formula Organic Wear Tinted moisturizer which is much lighter and mixing it with my BB cream and that worked quite well so I will probably stick with that..l had to mix them about half and half to get the shade to change much and I really like the tinted moisturizer, it just doesnt have enough coverage...so I will use this because the coverage is so nice and natural with a healthy glow and seems to last a LONG TIME....I sure hope they take our feedback and create a lighter shade...as far as BB creams, I truely think this is the best one out there....I am oily and do fine with it. It does seem moisturizing too but not greasy....some of the BB creams I dont think are that moisturizing but this is. I top it off with my Organic Wear loose powder (or my Elf Yellow correcting powder) and i'm almost blot free all day....So its a great product. If you are NC15, be prepared to mix it with a much lighter foundation to get a light enough color....Also, really try to wait a while before applying powder so that it "sets" otherwise, your powder with the moisture from this will turn your powder darker. Great product...Have thrown all the others away....even the expensive Jane Iredale which was too cakey.

EDIT: March 2013, I still like their BB cream but the color just is not light enough for my skin and so now I am using and LOVING Aveeno's BB cream in Fair/Light....NOVEL IDEA FOLKS but it's actually light enough for us NC15 skinned gals! Plus I just love the glow it gives and non greasy. Try it fair gals.

on 1/16/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked this. I was actually able to use this as a foundation because the coverage is very much a medium one. I love that it has SPF 30. I will update upon further use. UPDATE: Not particularly hydrating, but good enough. No scent. UPDATE: Bumping from a 4 to 5 because this can be used as a foundation due to it's high coverage and never gets weird.

on 1/19/2013 8:57:00 PM

I really enjoy this BB Cream. I purchased Light-Med, just a little bit lighter on my NC30 but I decided to purchase the BB powder in Med-Deep and work well together. Nice texture, easy to apply, I love the coverage, not heavy or greasy just very natural. I had to apply 2 layers to get medium coverage and set with BB powder. The powder is very silky, leaves your skin looking dewy. I wore it for about 8 hrs and didn't have to touch up, to my surprise my TZone didn't look greasy at all (not sure how it would perform in summer). I did notice it vanished a little though. Overall it is a good product and will most likely repurchase.

on 1/31/2013 8:25:00 PM

I dont know why all the reviews for this were so great. I bought this and the packaging was awesome. the tube was pretty big and the color was nice. But, the texture when its on your face is like suede, its thick, and its just gross to work with. The color was really nice but it grossed me out to have this on my face. I tried to put powder over it and it was so bad. My pores were so visible it was nasty. I returned this asap and switched to Neutrogena Healthy skin makeup. Also, the bb cream in my opinion was expensive for a drugstore makeup.