Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I like this stuff. I was looking for something to use as a light foundation with PF Cover-tox-ten powder which I love. The combination with a little blush gives me that air brushed look and the ingredients reflect light, minimizing wrinkles. The spf 30 is a nice bonus.

on 10/3/2014 2:17:00 PM

They had a travel sample of this at my local RiteAid so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll keep it short.

COLOR: I got the Light shade. A bit on the pink side, but I can make it work mainly because it's so sheer.

COVERAGE: Sheer to light. Period. Those who say this is full coverage are either deep in whishful thinking, or they have nothing to cover, or ... well, never mind. This does a good job of lightly evening out my skin. But it doesn't cover anything.

FINISH: On my oily but mature, dehydrated skin, this is satiny. I live in a very dry climate, so I don't know how this would work in humid conditions. I advise oily skinned ladies to dust a bit of powder on this, or you will shine like a sequin. Also, it's choc-o-block full of 'cones, so acne-prone girls, be careful.

So, is this a good or bad product? Depends on the buyer. I long-since found out that most reviews here are entirely subjective, which is why I come here to find out what's new, not what's good. So I suggest you try this out yourselves and make your own decision. I won't buy it because I don't believe it is appropriate for my needs. I just bought it only because it was a bit more than a dollar, but I won't get a full size.

Also, it says "Shake before use" on the tube, so make sure you do.

on 8/26/2014 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Garnier in the medium/deep is my go-to but I had a coupon and it's cheap anyway. I like this! It's a little bit orange, but then, so am I. Wears nicely all day with a little BE Mineral Veil or MAC Blot midday.

on 6/17/2013 10:26:00 AM

This is one of the best BB creams out there. It is a creamy liquid which dries to a satin/ matte finish. Very flattering. Offers good coverage for a BB.Not at all greasy but I do use powder over this as I always do, with any BB or foundation.Also fragrance free , a must in my book.Love the fact that it is a mineral sunscreen. If you experience stinging eyes with sunscreens (as I do ) stick to minerals like titanium dioxide or zinc oxide,far less irritating than the chemical sunscreens.The only downside is there are only two colours available so for some it will be impossible to get a colour match. I wear the lightest colour and it's fine on my NW 15-20 complexion.But be realistic about the firming claims.This won't happen.But it won't happen with any BB cream.Highly recommended.

on 1/8/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Update: I can't make it work, at least for winter. It's too "tannish" for my light/medium skin.

Physician's Formula's tinted moisturizers work well for me, so I was thrilled to find a little display of this at my local CVS store, with a $3 coupon affixed to the box.I purchased light/medium with high hopes, and I really like it! I am about a NW20-25, Bobbi Brown sand/warm sand, and the color is a little deep, but I can work with it, smudging out the hairline area with a sponge. The finish is not matte but dewy on me. I do not powder it. The finish stays! Coverage is light, but a little thicker than I thought it would be, but still natural and not masky. I don't know about all the supposed benefits but for the smooth,lasting finish and SPF 30 on top of that?