Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/26/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Light to medium coverage, and best applied with a brush (I haven't tried sponge). Price is high for drugstore. You need to set it with a powder, especially in the summer. "Light" colour still a bit dark on my fair skin and I can only pull this off in the summer. Finally, packing is squeeze tube but the opening that the product comes out of is large so I always get a big goop that's more than I needed. I'll try other PF BB creams but likely won't repurchase this as the lightest shade is still too dark for me.

on 5/20/2016 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok. So I've tried the revlon and l'oreal BB creams and this is my favorite of the 3. I don't love it. It's less greasy and has more staying power on my oily skin, but after 2 hours or so it starts separating and sliding around, so I just use it like on my days off when I don't have anything planned but then I need to run to the store for something, taking my dog for a walk, maybe. If I need to look decent out in the world for just a couple of hours and don't want the hassle of applying sunscreen...waiting for it to sink in...applying foundation...blending it out.You see my point. My coach turns into a pumpkin in 2 hours. But I will repurchase for the convenience factor.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

With the Healthy Wear being discontinued, I thought I would try this. Bad, bad, bad blackheads on my cheeks within a week. Never again.

on 11/26/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have about 10 foundations and BB Creams on my dresser and this is by far my favorite. This even tops my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation and Arbonne CC Cream. It doesn't break me out, light/medium is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves me dewy but not shiny or flat and matte. I have oily skin and I don't need to touch up until the afternoon with some blotting papers. Even my dermatologist recommends PF. It's taken a lot of trial and error to find my HG and this is it for me.

on 11/3/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The other day the airlines lost my suitcase on the way home. After a week waiting, I thought all hope was lost and went to Ulta for some replacements. I realized that replacing my Dr Denese skin care and Makeup Forever, MAC and all the brushes would cost and arm and a leg all at once. So, I decided to see what's happening in the drugstore lines for now.
I decided to try a BB cream to replace both my lotion and foundation. I settled on this Physician's Formula and WOW just WOW. It wasn't until I started using this that I realized how mattefying the MUF was! I like this slight dew look that I'm getting from this product. I was amazed at the coverage. I have slight reddening on my cheeks and it covers it well! I've been picking this up instead of the MUF that was finally returned in the missing suitcase.

on 10/3/2014 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I like it! I'm NW20 and the light color suits me well. It applies evenly and lasts much of the day, although certainly not all day. It wipes off a little easier than I'd like. It is moisturizing. I have used MAC, NARS, they all are too thick. This is light, easy to wear, and doesn't look excessively made up but has good coverage. The lack of staying power makes up for the lack of feeling like spackle.

on 2/22/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The Light version is finally here! I also tried it and it's a perfect "Light" -- right between a "Fair" and a "Light/Medium". I think it would be good for Fair as well as Light skin. I also have neutral undertones and it is not pink, peach, or yellow. For the product itself, it covers the best of all the drugstore bb creams I've tried (which is most of them), along with Garnier Combination to Oily BB cream. Unlike Garnier, it doesn't cake up after a while, but it also doesn't have the oil control Garnier has. Physician Formula BB cream isn't oily or greasy at all on my combination skin, but my T-zone does get shiny later on in the day. PROs: great coverage while still looking totally natural, even up close (!), and perfectly matching shade for my skin (I'm usually the second lightest shade in foundation). CONS: shiny T-zone late in day, doesn't last a long day, not as blendable as other bb creams. RESULT: I will be switching from Garnier to PhF, mostly due to Garnier's cakey factor. So happy they make PhF in Light!

on 1/24/2014 12:48:00 PM

I like the creamy consistency, I like the color for my skin, but I don't like how it sinks into my lines, it seems like it emphasizes them more. Overall my skin looks ok, just not great. I think it is better when I mix with moisturizer. But I won't buy this again. I expected more from this brand. It just seems too cakey. I have fair skin and late 30s, normal-dry skin.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I like the light/medium shade.

I always start off with a bronzer. It provides appropriate skin protection and it’s medium coverage evened out my face while keeping it look natural

Okay so this is not comparable to the Asian brands but I think it’s perfect. Finally since this is Physician Formula, with less harmful ingredients, this stuff dosen’t make me break out. I like the powder the best

on 10/3/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have oily skin and this stuff just didn't work for me. It's definitely for people with drier skin. Coverage was okay, especially for a BB cream, but it just made me oilier than usual. And REALLY shiny. It went back to CVS.