3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Ok ladies!!! Are you tired of looking tired!??? Well listen up, I have fantastic news for you, because this product here is no joke. I have very dry dehydrated skin, especially the around the eye area, and this stuff truly hydrates it penetrates through, the skin absorbs it quickly. It's not greasy which is amazing. Now the only down fall to this product is that, it says it help with dark under eye circles....unfortunately for me it did not work. I do find my fine lines appear less, and with makeup on, it doesn't get into those little creases! I think i payed this around 38$, it is pretty pricey but I find it was worth it, what i didn't like was the packaging. They sent me a huge box filled with white stuff, and just shoved the tube in there.......I was expecting a nice pretty michael todd box, but oh well! - KaysOpinion

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This eye cream is nice. It doesn't feel greasy on my face or leaves behind a residue. I don't really have deep set eye wrinkles yet so I don't expect miracles. However it does condition my eyes well which is what I like. However for it cost $38 and for that amount of money I would rather invest in retinol. Nonetheless this came in a six piece set for dry skin and will continue to use it unless I find something better. So hopefully it continues to work. Yet it has a weird smell to it which I don't like but can handle. It is 90% organic which is great! One thing I LOVE about this product is that my puffy eyes are 99% gone in the morning. For anyone who wears contacts; I wake up every morning with eyes that are so puffy that its horrific. However after I started using this eye serum, my eyes are longer scary in the morning. They still have a slight puffiness, however nothing like before. Its so minimal that only I notice. However once I wash my face and reapply eye serum in the morning it is gone by the time I am done getting dressed. If you have puffy eyes in the morning, I would for sure say try this!

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0
from

7 years ago

This products are good, but not that good to see immediately results, not even in the next 3 months..haha I said are good because my skin felt very hydrated and soft, but with the intensive eye cream I did not see any change or improvement in my fine lines.. My skin is in very good condition, but I have a few sun spots and my hope was to get Reid of it, but nothing happens.... I will return to my all time favorite Yves Rocher products!! Are more affordable and I can see results in my face every time I used a new product.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I'm writing my review here because Michael Todd only posts the 5/5 reviews on their website which is a pretty cheap thing to do. I got this in a regimen package that I purchased in November. The packaging is nice and comes with an applicator tip so your don't have to use your fingers to apply it. So far I've noticed a little bit of brightening around my eyes but nothing special. I can only use this at night because it's way too OILY for under makeup during the day. I'll finish using it , but I won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

This eye cream has worked miracles under my eyes! I had dark circles, huge puffy bags and deep wrinkles, and I heard about this cream and gave it a try. Within 2 weeks, there was such a major improvement with my eyes that several people commented on how much younger I looked! One person even asked if I had gotten an eye lift, I couldn't believe it! I wish that I had taken a "before" photo so I could show the difference. My dark circles are almost non-existent now, my wrinkles are more than 50% less in depth and the puffy bags are a thing of the past! I haven't worn concealer under my eyes in weeks, I'm so thrilled that this cream worked for me and I will certainly be purchasing more!!! The only negative is that the bottle and pump feel cheap, and I don't use that paddle tip to apply the cream but instead use my ring finger.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

7 years ago

I agree with the first reviewer. I had high hopes for this product and was greatly disappointed! I've been using this product for the past month and have not seen or felt like there have been any improvements in the wrinkles under my eyes or dark circles. This also made my eyes burn! I wouldn't recommend buying it. Buy something else.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

7 years ago

I'm sooooo bummed this eye cream didn't work out for me! :( I read such stellar reviews online that I had really high (perhaps too high) expectations for this stuff. It's very moisturizing & creamy, almost to the point of being greasy. Initially, I used the lily-pad shaped applicator to apply, but no matter how gently I used it, my eyelids and undereyes hurt, and became red and irritated. However, when applying the cream w/ my ring finger, the only thing I noticed was how emollient and creamy the product is. The cream contains such spectacular, all-star ingredients (peptides, Vitamin E, aloe vera, antioxidants, no parabens/artificial dyes/fragrances), but unfortunately it didn't help with my puffiness or undereye circles. Also, as much as I love that it doesn't come in a jar, the cylindrical tube is just too bulky and cumbersome (it could've come in a much smaller squeeze tube). I seriously sooo wanted this to be my holy grail eye cream, but it just didn't work for me. :(

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium