Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certifed Organic) Hydrosol.

on 11/10/2014 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this toner is wonderful for cleaning out your pores at the end of the day. no matter how clean my skin feels, this toner is still able to take gunk out of my pores as it shows up on the cotton pad. this is great for me as i have oily skin and would like to make sure that my pores are not further clogged. it does not break me out either and i love its anti-bacterial properties.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I recently started trying out Michael Todd products and UGHH I AM IN LOVE!! This toner is one of my favorite products that I tried from this brand. At first, I didn't see much of a difference but I noticed I was getting less break outs and my pores looked a lot smaller. I'm guessing the anit-bacterial factor really helped prevent break outs and helped maintain clear pores. The only thing that turned me off about this product is the scent. It just smells really herbally and organic .. I eventually got used to it though. Definitely one of the best toners I have ever tried!

on 3/1/2014 2:30:00 AM

Amazing toner for acne prone skin. I don't think it actually helps my skin a lot, but I do think its antibacterial property helps with the pimple a little bit. It feels slightly tingle when I first try it, that feeling fades away quickly. I like to use it after I poped a pimple. I'll repurchase it if I don't find any toner that works better. ( it also made out of mainly aloe water which is amazing!)