Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

4.5

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certifed Organic) Hydrosol.

Really nice toner. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or over drying. Not crazy about the packaging. The container is thick plastic and you have to squeeze really hard to get it out.

I use this toner after I have used face wash to cleanse my face. The toner feels very soothing and pleasant on the skin. The toner does help to provide additional cleaning. If there are any traces of makeup that are left behind, then the toner wipes it clean.

I usually need a few drops of the toner on my cotton wool to completely swipe on my face. The toner helps to make my skin feel very fresh and clean. The toner is recommended to use twice a day, but I have been using this toner primarily in my night-time routine. The toner provided a thorough cleaning of my face.

The toner contains blue-green algae for providing antioxidant and vitamin benefits to the skin. The toner does not provide all the anti-aging solution required. However, the advantage I did find while using this toner was that my skin pores were even. The toner also provides anti-bacterial benefits as it contains tea tree oil. So, if I have any bumps appearing on the skin, the toner act as a good protective measure.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this for a week and I like it. I have sensitive skin that breaks out if I introduce it to anything new, but this has reacted very well. The scent is a bit strong (that is why I took off a lippie). Other than that, I am interested in trying more products from this company!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Before I bought this product I think what's the point of putting on toner till I got this. It's perfectly for skin I noticed a difference in my skin when I use this and smells amazing, my baby sister says it smells like in her words 'nature and tree' lol

on 7/11/2013 12:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I've only been using it for a week but it has already made a difference in my skin. My skin is so smooth and clean, I love it and highly recommend it , finally a toner okay for acne and dry skin!

on 4/13/2013 5:03:00 PM

This is definitely my favorite toner. I have tried the korres one, lancome, clinique, straight witch hazel.....nothing worked well. They all dried out my face which I was able to manage with heavy moisturizer. I liked them but I needed something better and without the denatured alcohol.

I think this is it. I also have the cranberry and the lemon ones to try but so far this one is great. It is good at getting the extra makeup/residue off and doesn't dry my skin as much. It doesn't provide a miracle cure for acne but does help prevent new break outs and reduces redness. I do still get breakouts from some hormones but not as bad as before and far less frequently. Definitely a good product and cheaper than a lot of the high end ones.