Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Filtered by hair type : Other
Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certifed Organic) Hydrosol.

I use this toner after I have used face wash to cleanse my face. The toner feels very soothing and pleasant on the skin. The toner does help to provide additional cleaning. If there are any traces of makeup that are left behind, then the toner wipes it clean.

I usually need a few drops of the toner on my cotton wool to completely swipe on my face. The toner helps to make my skin feel very fresh and clean. The toner is recommended to use twice a day, but I have been using this toner primarily in my night-time routine. The toner provided a thorough cleaning of my face.

The toner contains blue-green algae for providing antioxidant and vitamin benefits to the skin. The toner does not provide all the anti-aging solution required. However, the advantage I did find while using this toner was that my skin pores were even. The toner also provides anti-bacterial benefits as it contains tea tree oil. So, if I have any bumps appearing on the skin, the toner act as a good protective measure.

on 3/1/2014 2:30:00 AM

Amazing toner for acne prone skin. I don't think it actually helps my skin a lot, but I do think its antibacterial property helps with the pimple a little bit. It feels slightly tingle when I first try it, that feeling fades away quickly. I like to use it after I poped a pimple. I'll repurchase it if I don't find any toner that works better. ( it also made out of mainly aloe water which is amazing!)