Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Filtered by skin type : Other
Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certifed Organic) Hydrosol.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I never really understood the importance of a toner until about a few months ago when my skin began getting overly dry during the day. Granted the weather was a factor in this but another factor was that my pH levels in my skin were off and causing my face to get dry.

After talking to my dermatologist, I learned using a toner really helps to balance out my skin and oils throughout the day. I have been using this particular toner for a few weeks and at first I noticed my oiliness improved around my T-Zone as well as my blackheads have decreased in size and I don't see as many of them.

I switched to using this toner when I wanted to add something that would kill and prevent oils and germs from spreading on my face after I washed it. This toner doesn't dry out my skin and soaks in quickly. I like how my pores also reduce in size when I use this.